It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Touts Civilian Service Corps As Way Of Shedding Student Debt!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e50fbbc896b8.jpg[/atsimg]
Article:

CNN has some advice for any former students now saddled with excess debt – carry out a decade of social work or join the ranks of the government’s civilian service corps.

“So you may consider the possibility of enlisting in public service. Demand is really high right now for government jobs …and any remaining debt on federal student loans will be forgiven after you work full-time in public service for ten years.” Elam continued. But to get this benefit, you need to take out your loan from a federal lender as opposed to a private one like Sallie Mae,” she continued, apparently auditioning for the role of Obama’s public service czar.

Source: www.infowars.com...

This just scares the hell out of me. I got one left to get into college and I hope I can do it fast. The other one's loan has already been taken over by the Feds (without us ever being told-over a year ago!).

POTUS Obama just keeps acting like he wants the country to be a Soviet styled society. IMO. People need to stop thinking government jobs are a good thing and better start getting motivate or America will not be the America they grew up in.

new topics

join