It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best daylight UFO video compilation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

This is a very good compilation with ufo caught on camera , so good that it makes you wonder , real or not it is still impressive , any opinions ?

If it is not real then they have deffinetely done a great job , but on the other hand if this is real , then i dont know what else could convince us that ufos do exist , especially the one that happened in turkey ...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Marsel

Hmmm. The first clip is faked. The second one I think has been been shown as a hoax...I've seen it attributed to Spain and Italy. The third clip is a radio-controlled flying saucer. I could be wrong, just going from recollection.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Marsel

Hmmm. The first clip is faked.

You mean the one in turkey ? Could you pls provide me a link , so i can check it for my own ? It looks to real to be true but on the other hand if you see the reaction of the people , then there is deffinetely smthng going on , unless all 15 of them were part of the hoax

The third clip is a radio-controlled flying saucer. I could be wrong,

A radio controlled flying saucer ? Then why does it accelerate in that tremendous speed on the end of video ?

Bottom line is that i need to see the proof that is a hoax , in order to have an opinion of my own , hope you understand , thank you

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Marsel]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Remember, the last image, could be a remote controlled flying thing, and then they could easily manipulate the last part where it shoots off. Its not hard to make that in programs such as after-effects.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The first and third snippets I've seen debunked previously.

The second is new to me. It looks a tad flaky to me but I'm no video expert.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Marsel

Marsel.....

The videos shown in this compilation are as follows:

0.05: Parachutist with fireworks (see previous threads)

0.06: Birds (see previous threads)

0.09: Optical effect caused by atmospheric ice particles (see previous threads)

0.12: CGI hoax (see previous threads)

0.37: Object hanging in tree hoax (see previous threads)

1.07: Probably CGI hoax; original source of video disputed; there is some modest level of discussion it is classified military tech with CGI ending / departure (see previous threads)

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viper2
LOL!! I just have to laugh at all this so-called "debunking" going on. What a bunch of bull!

Viper2.....

I would be interested to know what you think is being shown in the video posted by the op.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by Marsel

This is a very good compilation with ufo caught on camera , so good that it makes you wonder , real or not it is still impressive , any opinions ?

If it is not real then they have deffinetely done a great job , but on the other hand if this is real , then i dont know what else could convince us that ufos do exist , especially the one that happened in turkey ...

Another fake thread title by people who should not be allowed near YouTube! You ever hear of fake, hoax, CGI? Best b.s. thread title!

fake thread ? Dude ... i dont claim to know it all .. nor do i know it all , thats why i present it here , to ask for opinions (next time dont start giving labels )

Yea i have heard about hoaxes , you have heard too , but do you know that these are hoaxes ? Then provide me / us some links ... simply as that

This is how it works ...

Saying , This is a hoax , simply wont work ... if you have an opinion back it up ....

we are waiting , and i am looking for proofs that these are hoaxes

Just because 1 sample of the video is a hoax that does not mean anything ( if we assume that there is a video which is a hoax in the compilation)

BUT IF ONLY 1 IS TRUE , JUST A SINGLE ONE , THEN FOR MANY OF US ITS ENOUGH ...

btw debunk this dude .... WITH PROOFS

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
No more personal attacks against other members. This is NOT a new rule here.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.

How about instead of snide little remarks that add NOTHING to this thread, do some work and prove your point.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsel
btw debunk this dude .... WITH PROOFS

Marsel.....

That is quite a spectacular video.

Most people who have examined that critically believe it is a failed missile test at the White Sands USA missile gounds.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
you know what i swear to god i really knew what your possible explanation would be , i really knew that you d say this is a missile ... !

Can we agree at least that this is a disc shaped object ?If we assume that most people said that this is a missile , then what it would show me , is that people have the urge to depunk everything , even when it CANNOT be depunked so easily

It certainly does not look like a missle ... ( and i d kindly request from you to provide us some links )

but even you, admit , that this has not been debunked , and i am glad about that , cause it shows to me that you are more interested in contributing to this thread , rather than saying that everything has been debunked (which would lead to a non constructive dialogue between people with different points of views)

kind regards ,
Marsel

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Marsel]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Marsel

Marsel.....

I agree the appearance of the object appears to be like a disc seen edge-on.

The "glowing" appearance is also problematic.

That is to say, it does not really look like a missile.

Most of the comments I have read about this video veer strongly towards the missile explanation.

However, I also seem to recall there is an issue wherein the source of the video is disputed.

I might spend a few minutes & see what I can dig up.

.....& no.....

I'm not a total skeptic.....I just started another thread about an unidentified object (the thread about the delta-shaped craft filmed via noght vision equipment).

I like to think I'm very critical, but I'm not a total skeptic. However, it might look a little like it from my 1st post in this thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I really hate these UFO video compilation threads. Its pretty much just snippets of all the videos that have been on ATS at one time or another. Some of them have been debunked here, then members are supposed to post little mini reviews for each snippet of video. If you have something new great if not why bother posting 10 old videos.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Marsel

Marsel.....

I don't want to derail this thread by getting too focused on this White Sands Missile ground video.

However, here's a link to some interesting info.

www.zimbio.com...

In summary:

It strongly resembles a missile test filmed via infra red.

Mussaine was the source of the video, so as a known hoaxer, this immediately raises serious doubt about the video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

join