It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter jets chase UFO down the M5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

By VINCE SOODIN

Published: Today
Add a comment Add a comment (16)
TWO fighter jets are filmed whizzing over the M5 - apparently in pursuit of a UFO.

A mystery cameraman took footage of the military aircraft chasing the shiny orb.

The 30-second clip is believed to have been taken from a West Midlands service station car park.

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

Expert Nick Pope, who probed UFO sightings for the MoD, said: "This is one of the best videos I've seen. It could be a new drone - that might explain the military jets.

"But you don't normally test-fly secret projects in daylight. Alternatively, this could be the real thing - a UFO in our airspace and military aircraft scrambled to intercept, probably due to it being tracked on radar."

The MoD refused to comment on the alleged sighting, but confirmed it would scramble jets to meet an air threat.

West Midlands Police said: "We are not aware of any reports of unidentified aircraft near the M5."

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You would think that this would receive more publicity in more reputable papers if it is in fact real. I am on the fence about whether it is real or fake.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I'm really amazed about how many people think this is real. Watch the video, neither the UFO or the jets are moving! Most definitely at decent hoax vid with the camera shaking action but c'mon - next time stitch in some moving jets and some lights on the underbelly of that thing.

Geesh!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Venetian

Originally posted by Venetian
Don't think this has been reported on ATS yet, so here goes... the photos and video is extremely good - see the link below.

TWO fighter jets are filmed whizzing over the M5 - apparently in pursuit of a UFO. A mystery cameraman took footage of the military aircraft chasing the shiny orb. The 30-second clip is believed to have been taken from a West Midlands service station car park. Expert Nick Pope, who probed UFO sightings for the MoD, said: "This is one of the best videos I've seen. It could be a new drone - that might explain the military jets. "But you don't normally test-fly secret projects in daylight. Alternatively, this could be the real thing - a UFO in our airspace and military aircraft scrambled to intercept, probably due to it being tracked on radar." The MoD refused to comment on the alleged sighting, but confirmed it would scramble jets to meet an air threat. West Midlands Police said: "We are not aware of any reports of unidentified aircraft near the M5."

Source: The Sun Newspaper

anticlimactic CGI animation

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hi guys
another thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

check out the You tube users subscriptions

www.youtube.com...

Id say the princessmarije is a UFO Hoaxer and a keen CGI student

Ocker

[edit on 10/4/2010 by ocker]

[edit on 10/4/2010 by ocker]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I don't think it's fake, i think it's real.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The jets are not moving at all and the sounds seem always to be the same.

top topics

join