It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Prisoners in Venezuela?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Political Prisoners in Venezuela?

www.globalresearch.ca

When politicians and political actors commit crimes, can they hide behind cries of persecution? As international organizations backed by Washington condemn the Chavez administration for alleged political persecution, the facts shed light on the difference between activism and crime.

Amnesty International sent out an urgent action appeal last week, claiming five individuals were under intense political persecution by the Venezuelan government. The international human rights defense organization alleged that “over recent years, the Venezuelan government appears
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

Here are for whoever likes to know some of the facts of some accusations against the Venezuelan government and Chavez in particular.

I see the articles in newspapers an hear and see it on the news, and all i see is a campaign against mr. Chavez. He isn't ruled by Washington and the elite and has done some beautiful things for the lower class.

For those who are interested i posted these video's some time before but they are very informative and i have watched them a few times cause they are very nice and show a very different side of him and the country.

This is an interview/documentary by John Pilger: The war on democracy excellent video.
video.google.com...#

The revolution will not be televized also a very nice documentary about the coup on the Chavez government.
video.google.com...#

Peace people.

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Vincent84]

new topics

join