It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible USO found in google maps along with other freaky stuff nearby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ok so I was looking for volcano's off the coast of mexico in google maps when I came across a bit of land, upon zooming in on it I found some weird stuff near the island.

The first is this submerged craft at 32.405433,-117.230988 (I would link the page but google maps keeps screwing up the links for me)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/879b2bfedd6e.jpg[/atsimg]

Just what in the hell is this ? It appears to be underwater but looks like nothing I have ever seen before, is it a sub ? a spaceship ? It's just freaking weird to me

At 32.40263,-117.234802 there's another craft on the surface it looks like a barge but I'm not entirely sure, any help on this one too ?

And finally the weirdest of them all at 32.394028,-117.23506

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bad8bb29df1c.jpg[/atsimg]

weird ass circles with even weirder lines under the water almost like tenticles, there's also more weird circles just north, some on their side some face down. I really can't explain this crap so perhaps you guys can help ?

It's about 30Km from San Diego and they have a Naval base over there don't they, could it be linked to that ?

I don't even know if this the right place to post it, but I need answers

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
first picture looks like an aircraft carrier of some sort and to me it looks like its on the surface of the water.

harder to say with the 2nd image, but i think it might be fishing nets, they're generally looped together like that. (forming a circle to catch all the fish within)

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
sorry but the second one looks like sun glasses. the first... like giving the finger? is this a joke by the people at goole who do the maps?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Commercial tuna farms and factory ships.

Aquaculture pens near south Coronado Island where bluefin are fattened for Japanese markets. There are seven such pens near the Coronados, approximately five miles from Imperial Beach, says a former aqua farm worker who asked to remain anonymous.

www.sandiego.com...

[edit on 4/8/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nice find Phage, always enjoy your posts of logic
So it explains the circles and weird lines, but does it explain away the weird sub ?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

It isn't a sub. It's a ship with another boat alongside.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Most probably Offshore Oil production related. That looks like an FPSO with barges alongside. The tentacle like objects will be its mooring/anchor spread and possibly sub-sea pipelines and or umbilicals and hoses.

I dont know how accurate the altitude feature on Google Earth is but that looks to me like about 2000 feet above sea level and the view is what most offshore oil industry workers would see quite often from transport helicopters.

Nothing unusual here imo

PEACE,
RK

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

the more i look at the first picture, the more i start to think it looks like a cargo ship with two tug boats on each side, if its just off shore like you stated this would make sense.

p.s. is that windows 98?

edited to add: looks like the two users above me came to the same conclusion as i was typing this. (about the boats)

[edit on 4/8/2010 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
p.s. is that windows 98?

Haha no it's XP in classic mode (I like the old school look, still use a CRT as well)

I can see how you guys are getting a boat from it, but if you look at the white barge at 32.40263,-117.234802 and see how bright the white of that barge is compared to the dull white of the "sub" that's why I think it's submerged and those symetrical bits sticking off just don't look like other ships they look attached to it plus whats with the bit at the end where it goes thin and then branches out into a larger square shape ?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

www.panoramaacuicola.com...
Pretty interesting. Especially the picture on page 7.
It's all part of the Tuna operation.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I concede, it makes sense now after seeing those pics

Thanks for taking the time to debunk my dreams of having found a USO

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Damn dude, you're good.

I knew the first picture was a few boats (big and small) together. But I sure couldn't call the tuna nets.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
debunked in less then thirty seconds by Phage.

Another one bites the dust.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This one always does my noodle in. Its wake is at least 6kms long and going like a bat out of hell. It's in Africa, in the Gabon at the ref shown at the bottom of the pic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37185a768054.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The last picture can easily be debunked as a timeship tearing through the sky as it heads to the 5th dimension. No surprise there really.

new topics

top topics

join