It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powers & Principalities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
We ponder if there are stargates. We know it's not oil/money reasons to be in the middle east. It was to obtain archeological artifacts and to guard the stargates. The few that have risked their lives to come out in the open and speak of this are put under such scrutiny and disbelief that they wonder why they risked it all. BUT, the public has a right to know what's really going on.
This whole piracy thing is a sham for what's really going on. Every gov't in the world has ships in the Aden Gulf, why?? Some continents haven't used their warships in 10's of years, why now?
Our society is so dumbed down that they don't recognize the signs all around them. To be awakened is to be a watchman and it's our duty to tell what we know.
At one time I kept a list of all the scientists that have been killed in the past several years, and to see one come up dead today was another burst to our reality bubble.
If you don't believe in God, then do yourself a favor and just read Ezekiel. It tells of not only the scenario of Satan being a fallen angel but also the end days upon us.
The secrets the gov'ts keep are a threat to our lives. It's not a national security risk, it's a global risk to not let us know. But, you see this is what they want.
The underground stories that surround us are eventually coming to light. The Bible speaks of the days of the end being as the days of Noe/Noah. This is not talking of just sin, but of the supernatural beings. The powers/principalities are not lightening rods or storms,....it's giants and fallen angels (not aliens) that left their first estate.
The CERN technology is transmitting the power to let things into our dimension that otherwise shouldn't be here.
Some beings are already here, others await God's permission to leave their dimension. We have beings below ground that are up to 20 feet tall. Some in a state of fixation, others not.
The quakes in the last two days number in the 1000! Soon...so will the volcanoes. This is all happening for a reason folks.
It's spoken of in the Bible..a.k.a. the guide to the Supernatural! It tells of people dying of heart attacks for the things they see! Can you think of anything currently that can do this?
But more importantly, is there any MAN that can die and come back to life? NO, this is because the Antichrist is not going to be a man, but a FALLEN ANGEL.
The Ascended Masters and GFL are Satan's Legion. They come speaking peace but will wage war against humanity. The Freemasons/Illuminati are in with their beings thinking they will reign, once they've made themselves known, but not so!
The time is ripe for you to get you house (soul/spirit) in order. Time to research the beings of Atlantis/Easter Island.
IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Please don't double post the same thing twice, it spams the board.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by endtimeswatcher
The Freemasons...are in with their beings thinking they will reign, once they've made themselves known, but not so!

Wow, now Masons are in cahoots with aliens.

I am assuming you are not refering to the illegal type.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by endtimeswatcher

who told you all this?

Where were you educated about these events?

Where can I find the Illuminati? They owe me some money and I want it back.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The powers/principalities are not lightening rods or storms,....it's giants and fallen angels (not aliens) that left their first estate.

Jokey replies aside, the Powers and Principalities are part of the
hierarchy of the Angelic energies and have nothing to do with giants or 'fallen angles'.

Peace

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
First, I'd like to apologize for double posting.
Secondly, the powers and principalities are discussed throughout the Bible. In Jude 6:1;
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness to the judgment of the great day.They speak of those that left their first estate.
2 Peter 2:4;
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment
Revelation 20:1;
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
When the sixth seal is broken, I believe the star that fall to earth are referring to these entities.
There were 4 angels that were to keep their places in the North, South, East and West of Earth and I also believe these to be some that left their place.
If you research stargates, you will find references to them being around the earth. Now, like most things of supernatural nature, humanity speculates on dimensions and what exists there. But, some scientists are revealing that when CERN starts it's collisions of atoms, it has been noted that it makes several blackholes and the article also revealed that one is MISSING!
scienceray.com...
The Illuminati are connected to the Ascended Masters/Galactic Federation of Light and I have come across various websites that verify it. Some believe that they no longer work together but this is not so.
Giants underground have been confirmed by armed service personnel. This whole agenda is soon to be revealed.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Good post. It brings up a number of questions, though.

Do you think society as a whole is ready for the "Truth"?

I can see the world accelerating somewhat toward enlightenment but I think even if you shouted all you knew from the highest mountaintop the vast majority would not listen.

The Great Teachers have always been labeled lunatics.

I suppose this is why the chosen few throughout history have assumed the role of guardian or watchmen, holding onto truth until an individual is ready.

I don't necessarily think it is the place of the guardian to transmit secrets and mysteries, only to keep them safe until the student is ready.

Just a side note (couldn't resist as a Freemason)... Global control and power over others is the ANTITHESIS of Freemasonry. Our journey (as individuals) is focused inward.

Like many others on this path we seek reunion with the divine. That goal can only be realized through compassion for others - not control.

Of course that's what all the Great Ones have said throughout history... Siddhartha, Jesus, Confucious... etc etc.

Love conquers all.

I'm not really sure what it would be like to be a guardian, but I would think it would involve a huge responsibility toward humanity. Until they are ready it would seem only logical to treat all of the human family with compassion and love.

After all.. you can't force an experience on something, and no man can take away the liberty in your mind.

top topics

join