It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government: We Have Not Forgotten About Osaka Binn Rogen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
U.S. Government: We Have Not Forgotten About Osaka Binn Rogen

I hope it is appropriate to put this in the "people" category due to the fact that this guy really is a talisman...who is the mysterious Osaka Binn Rogen? and what exactly does he have to do with it all? Honestly I have textbooks that need cleansing of Enlightenment thinking, so please peruse. I for one am glad this s.o.b. is still on the US Hit list!

"Addressing reporters at a press conference Tuesday, McChrystal assured Americans that the U.S. military "would not rest" until the terrorist fugitive was found, and that they had "in no way" forgotten about the destruction Bun Loven and his extremalist followers had wrought upon the great city of Chicago.

"The memories of the El Mida terrorist attacks are forever seared into our minds," McChrystal said. "It may have been decades ago, but the emotional wounds still haven't healed. Believe me, Paga Tin Stogen will pay."

According to CIA director Leon Panetta, although Pajama On Llama has thus far eluded U.S. forces, Panetta was optimistic that the founder of the La Tostada network would be captured or assassinated, pointing to a successful missile strike last month that almost killed a member of the Tallywacker.'"

"Sen. Richard Lugar (R-IN), ranking member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, pledged "any necessary resources" to help hunt down the evil man who planned the horrific attacks on the World Trade Federation, as well as the Octagon.

"We should really try to find him soon, or as soon as is realistic, given that he is so hard to find," Lugar said. "This is Oggie Ring Quabben we're talking about after all."

www.theonion.com...

ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
pumbutty bump bump

something with rogen in it is funny...

CJ

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

No one in how many day is at least going to check this razz out? Come on Man!

Politely,

CJ

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hahahah hilarious.

That really gave me a laugh.

Might have to check the Onion out in future!

It's true though! Bin Laden has been practically forgotten about these days. Well unless you count the dodgy audio tapes that are released every now and then, he hardly seems to be mentioned by the MSM.

I always look forward to another episode of "Bin Laden vs the evil west."

[edit on 20/4/10 by Kram09]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Gracias, Kram. Yes, the Onion is an excellent source for satire. I am glad they are doing so well, as I have followed them since their inception. And again, where is this guy?

CJ

top topics

join