It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Mutilations Across the UK. UFO Related?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hi all this is my first post here on ATS

This Report was in my Daily News Paper The Sun.

There has been an increasing no. of Animal Mutilations Across the Uk as of late.

Who knows what who or why these Mutilations are happening is anyones guess but it sure aint Animals.

Report from The Sun:

ALIENS are attacking our SHEEP, UFO experts chillingly claimed yesterday.
Fuming farmers have been waking up to find animals dead after seemingly being "experimented on".

UFO hunters who set up a special team to investigate are linking the mutilations - including the removal of sheep brains and eyes - to sightings of mysterious reddish orange lights in the sky.

Grisly ... sheep left mutilated in UFO hotspotsAfter staging a dramatic stake-out they claim to have even WITNESSED unsuspecting sheep being zapped by two of the spheres.

Phil Hoyle, 53, who has spent nine years probing the riddle of livestock found killed, said of the night-time spectacle last month: "For a short while it looked more like a Star Wars battle."

Next day he interviewed farmers and "all but one had had some type of unusual disappearance of animals or deaths with strange injuries".

Phil - co-founder of a group calling itself the Animal Pathology Field Unit - is convinced the culprits come from another wool-d.

The retired steelworker, who lives near Shrewsbury, Shrops, said: "Animals are being clinically and surgically sampled by a highly advanced technology."

He and members of his 15-strong team saw the UFOs at work as they spent a night at a Welsh hill farm monitoring the skies around the Radnor Forest.

The spheres not only fired mysterious rays but sent out smaller versions of themselves, which he believes performed the grisly experiments.

He said: "The technology involved in these attacks is frightening. These lights and spheres are clearly not ours.

"They are built by technology and intelligence that's not from here."

Phil said the UFOs like to roam a specific 50-mile "corridor" between Shrewsbury and Powys.

But Dartmoor and the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire are other hunting grounds.

Sheep have been found with neat holes and their brains and other internal organs removed.

Others have lost eyes or had their flesh carefully stripped away, usually on the left side.

Phil said of his team: "We've devoted our lives to carrying out serious research into the animal mutilation mystery and its connections to the increasingly reported sightings of red and orange spheres."

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

There's Also a Documentary on the subject which can be viewed here:

www.richplanet.net...

Please Note I "Havnt" seen the Documentary Yet.

It appears that the intelligence agencies are troubled by the film ''Silent Killers'', and in a desperate attempt to try and convince members of the public these events are being caused by poachers, they put this article on the National news. (why should a few dead sheep make national news). It is obvious dis-information. The title reads ''Professional poachers are operating across Devon, leaving animals with horrific injuries and putting people at risk, police have warned''. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the idea of poaching was to take the dead animals with you to sell or eat, not leave them for the police to find. The title is a contradiction in terms a ''professional'' poacher would not leave dead animals behind. Who ever heard of poachers taking orders from clients in a notebook like a waiter in French restaurant. They must think we were born yesterday. The image is a library image, it could be situated anywhere. Why have they not shown the alleged note book. Perhaps the MI5 dis-info people who put this story out were graduate trainees with hangovers. The rosy cheeked, London educated intelligence agents have probably never met a real poacher in their lives. It's a huge co-incidence that the location of this alleged activity is one of the areas we featured in Silent Killers.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by judge360]

MOD EDIT: Added external source tags.

[edit on April 9th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Continued:

If there are any budding investigators out there, why not try and find this PC John Fisher and see if you can get the same story from his mouth. I would be most interested to see what you find. Another reason I believe this is pure disinformation is that in the previous week to this news story going out I gave an intereview on BBC Newcastle where I stated that Devon was a hot spot for mutilation activitiy. It's a mighty co-incidence.

Those comments were by Richard D Hall.

There is also an interview with Ufologist David Cayton which can be seen here:

www.richplanet.net...

Also a Radio Interview too listen to it Here:

www.richplanet.net...

This goes to show that the Mutilations arnt just is the US but is probably a Global Issue.

This Sort of thing Hardly Ever gets Broadcast on Mainstream News Here in the Uk i'd like to know Why Not?

If anyones got anything to add to this please be my guest.

Thanks for Reading Hope you Enjoy

[edit on 7-4-2010 by judge360]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am very disturbed by this. I have always thought the amber/orange lightships were benevolent. I had an encounter with some of these and it led me down a spiritual road. It was a very positive experience and a lot of my friends have also had encounters with them and had the same uplifting experiences. I think there could be two completely different lightships... One that cloaks itself as an orange light and goes about experimenting and one that is good and benevolent. Either that or the amber/orange lights are not responsible for the mutilations at all.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by judge360

Dear judge360

The last line of dialog “if there is no defense against this threat, what would be the point of alerting the public”

Humm, it would seam that something is mutilation animals both in the US and the UK and possibly in many other countries around the world.

What is more the governments of those countries know about it and are actively covering it up.

There is some circumstantial evidence that EB’S are involved.

If this is true then alien abduction is most likely true as well.

There needs to be a march on the governments of the world demanding the truth.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Hiya Judge360, I've flagged and starred you for spotting an interesting story and posting it before I could

My suspicious nature enjoyed the story, but wonders where the source for it has come from. This is pretty much the thread I was posting.....

In recent dayss there have been a number of reports about sheep being mutilated in Wales and around the Shropshire area of England. The accounts have been covered in local and national newspapers and TV reports...

Map of Shropshire and Wales on the Western border.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2563e166d8e7.png[/atsimg]

Regional farmers have been claiming to find some of their sheep in a bad way following sightings of mysterious lights in sky. These UFO reports always seem to coincide with injuries to the livestock.

Farmers near Shrewsbury claim to have witnessed sheep being “lasered” by unidentified light from UFOs. They have linked the unexplained incidents, where sheep’s brains and eyes were removed, to the mysterious orange lights in the sky. They have found sheep with “neat holes” while their brains and other internal organs were removed. Other animals have lost eyes or had their flesh “carefully stripped away”, usually on the left side.

Phil Hoyle, 53, who has spent almost a decade investigating how the livestock have died, said the UFOs were found to have roamed a 50-mile "corridor" between Shrewsbury and Powys.
The Telegraph :Unexplained sheep attacks 'caused by aliens in UFOs', farmers claim

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c3e71bd5acc.jpg[/atsimg]

A TEAM of amateur investigators has claimed an “unidentified intelligence” is visiting farms in Shropshire and Wales to carry out bizarre experiments on unsuspecting sheep. The group, which calls itself the Animal Pathology Field Unit (APFU), said it has probed scores of unexplained animal attacks over the past decade and has ruled out military or government involvement. Incidents have been recorded from as far afield as Beddgelert, Gwynedd, to Knighton, Powys, with the latest occurring last month as 15 members staked out a hill farm near Radnor, Powys.
Animal mutilations prompt wild conspiracy theories

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5820d6e3eab7.jpg[/atsimg]

Further sources:
* The Sun Baas attacks
* Io9 UFO Hunters Identify 50-Mile "Sheep Mutilation
* County Times Unexplained sheep attacks caused by aliens in UFOs claim experts

The guys claiming to be investigating these sheep deaths are the Animal Pathology Field Unit. They have an image gallery right here. They describe themselves as...

The Animal Pathology Field Unit was established in 2001 and is a non-profit making organisation committed to carrying out serious research into the animal mutilation mystery. Our role is one of information gathering both nationally and globally by recording and collating factual information which has or could have a direct link to these attacks.
Homepage

The APFU were guests a couple of weeks ago on the Paracast...very interesting guests too. Coincidentally, the news stories have been generated since the interview and all make a reference to them. Perhaps there is a wave of unexplained mutilations and perhaps there isn't? I suspect someone connected to APFU or a journalist hearing the Paracast has seeded all the news stories. Each one contains the same information.

Seasonal newsflap? There's very little evidence to this case...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Nick Redfern, in a post at his There's Something in the Woods blog, thinks these mutilations may have a very human origin. It's a theory that should appeal to every Lovecraft and pulp-horror fan. Redfern says a "Cult of the Moon-Beast" may be responsible, who believe the sacrifices will allow them to bring something over from "the other side".

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thank you kindly Kandinsky for your input into this case the more info we get the better.

I too have noticed that almost all news reports seem to be coming from the same source. Theres a shortage of people looking into this thats for sure.

This has been going on for some time now yet as stated not alot to go on but what there is seems very suspicous.

I suspect the government has something to do with it as they control the media in the UK. Theyve got something to hide i'm sure of that.

Gave you a Star Thanks again

[edit on 8-4-2010 by judge360]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I have seen Apache helis circling the skies where there have been amber/orange lightship sightings. I am sure the Royal Airforce and M.O.D. are well aware of the phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Looks like the amber/orange types like lamb chops. Being honest they probably watched us humans tucking into a nice piece of lamb, thought they'd give it ago and got a taste for it. The Muslims claim the Jinn (if that's what they are) act just as we do. We like lamb, what about them orbs?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Found this looks like they investigating this logically.

Here's an Update on the Research.

APFU founder Phil Hoyle, 53, reported seeing two bright red spheres speeding along the valley floor and claimed many farmers subsequently discovered mysterious mutilations on their sheep.

Animals were found with neat holes in their brains and other internal organs removed. Others had lost eyes or had their flesh carefully stripped away.

Mr Hoyle said: “We cannot explain what we saw – it was the most unbelievable thing we’d seen in our lives.

“At times the spheres would morph into different shapes, firing beams to the ground and discharging small spheres that darted across the valley floor.

“The next day I interviewed farmers in the valley – all but one farm had had unusual disappearance of animals or deaths with strange injuries.

“We’ve tried to explain it in rational terms but we can only conclude we are dealing with some kind of unexplained intelligence and technology.

“I know it sounds X Files but that’s the bottom line.”

Mr Hoyle insisted many farmers had approached his group for help after being baffled by events on their holdings.

The APFU began investigating animal mutilation cases with the intention of providing a logical explanation – thousands of lambs die every year from predation and other natural causes.

Members began compiling the mutilation signatures not just of dogs and badgers but also scavengers like crows and rats. They even compared cases to mutilations associated with big cat attacks and satanic cults.

But Mr Hoyle said that some cases stood out: injury-free mutilations that were apparently carried out with surgical precision, with flesh peeled back and organs “clinically” removed.

The group has also corroborated evidence from around the world, notably from the US were a series of similar cow attacks have been reported.

Parallels were also drawn with attacks on Dartmoor hill ponies, badger mutilations on the east coast of England and cases involving hedgehogs in Yorkshire.

“We are in liaison with many people including scientists, law enforcement officers and professional people who are fully aware of the animal mutilation problem,” said the ex steelworker.

The APFU says it is a “covert surveillance” outfit that will install stop motion cameras and other recording equipment on request from farmers.

Mr Hoyle added: “I’m aware of one farmer in Mid Wales who was so scared he hired a professional marksman from the West Midlands to stake out the farm on eight-hour shifts.

“He never saw anything, though animals kept being attacked.”

Rhian Nowell-Phillips, deputy policy director of the Farmers Union of Wales, was a little bemused by the group’s claims.

She said: “Farmers can be great conspiracy theorists and so we would have expected our members would have reported such incidents to us.

“But we’ve had not a single phone call, which is very telling.

“It seems that this is just the livestock sector’s version of crop circles.”

To report incidents: [email protected] or 01743 245574.

www.dailypost.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

They are doing this. I found three sheep after my major ufo orb sighting and they were mutilated, eyes gone, guts stripped out, people on ATS put it down to crows but it was just so coincidental, especially the way they were all facing the same way. Those red types the farmer mentions, they are the ones that carry the laser beams that scan around.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Typical ............. Now they are saying it could be 2 dogs

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Yes i agree totaly with you on this. I too feel that All the Government's Around the World know Exactly whats Happening.

Maybe they Have something to do with It who Knows for sure?

Thanks for your views

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi all! Keep diging on the web. Human mutilations are there too, done in the same manner as the cows, sheep, foxes, etc.... UTube has a good six part Mufon Speech about all this. It is bone chilling! I watched it yesterday out of curiosity. He claims 30,000 people out of the 2.7 million that are missing annually are abducted without a clue or trace as if they never existed at all, and that 90% are usually found from the 2.7 million.
He has graphic pictures and good insight. Basically, he says to run if you ever see a UFO. Good advice. Think Stranger Danger. I think we are a
society of osteriches who deny, deny, deny the truth and we stick our heads in the sand. Obviously these creatures are immoral killers who passively aggressively terrorize us by leaving the carcuses around to be viewed. They simply do not care or they are pure evil.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks for All the Replys Guys

Ive been digging into this some more. I think we need to investigate this some Further see what We Can Get from These Incidents.

Here's Some Info Dating Back To 1977.

In April 1977 there was a horrific incident near the small Dartmoor hamlet of Postbridge. Mr Alan Hicks, his wife and two children were walking on a remote part of the moor when they found fifteen dead and mutilated ponies. The injuries sustained by the victims indicated immense and violent force. There was speculation that the ponies had been dropped or thrown violently into the small valley where they were found. Some of the victims appeared to decompose very rapidly and the whole incident was shrouded in mystery, a result of which was the numerous theories put forward to explain the death's.
The incident would have remained a local mystery, but in July 1977 John Wyse of the Torbay UFO group visited the area with Geiger counters and metal detectors in the hope of finding trace elements of UFO involvement. The story was picked up by the national press and even newspapers across the world carried lurid headlines about the 15 ponies and the horror from outer space.

As quickly as the story broke it disappeared from the tabloids and nothing further was heard about the mystery. In 2000 I heard the incident mentioned on a radio phone in on the subject of government secrecy. I decided there and then to investigate the matter and should say that at that time I did not think there was an extraterrestrial explanation for the pony deaths.

Seven years later, I am now convinced that this incident was an animal mutilation attack, similar, if not identical, to thousands of cases across the USA.

During my research into the pony deaths I began to look for similar strange animal deaths on Dartmoor and in March 2005 I stumbled onto what is probably the largest and most complex animal mutilation case that has been reported in the UK. The attacks began in January 2005.

THE DARTMOOR SHEEP KILLINGS

On Sunday the 2nd January 2005 seven dead sheep were found on a hill side next to Pew Tor, Dartmoor. The bodies were discovered at approximately 09:00 hours by a member of the public out walking their dog. The bodies were allegedly laid out in a seven pointed occult star. It was apparent that in addition to the seven victims, an eighth sheep had been attacked and was in a nearby drainage ditch. The walkers, who had found the ewe, helped to raise the animal out of the ditch whereupon it bolted across a cattle grid into a local farmyard. The animal remained in a traumatised state and was not discovered for twenty four hours when it was found next to a herb garden. Despite the obvious temptation the animal had eaten nothing from the garden.

Please see this article for more information.

MOD EDIT:

Large copy and paste removed, added source link.

If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

MOD EDIT:

If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

MOD EDIT:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by judge360
they claim to have even WITNESSED unsuspecting sheep being zapped by two of the spheres.

He and members of his 15-strong team saw the UFOs at work as they spent a night at a Welsh hill farm monitoring the skies around the Radnor Forest.

Out of 15 people in a team dedicated to monitoring the sky in order to hunt out some UFO's in relation to possible cattle mutilation and not one of them had a camera to get some videos or pictures in the event they actually spotted a UFO ?

Somehow I find this incredibly hard to believe that they spotted UFO's and witnessed them mutilating the sheep, I thought guys in the UFO field went on expeditions well prepared with cameras to document things ???

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I have myself witnessed the UFO orbs emitting the laser facility. I know they are real, what I do not know is whether or not the amber/orange UFO orbs are responsible for these mutilations or if there are some negative ones disguised as the good ones.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
reply to post by Discotech

I have myself witnessed the UFO orbs emitting the laser facility. I know they are real, what I do not know is whether or not the amber/orange UFO orbs are responsible for these mutilations or if there are some negative ones disguised as the good ones.

Where ? Do you have images/videos of this happening ? I hope not in Birmingham as I live there myself while at uni and don't really want to see malevolent UFO's (the ones that I've seen and haven't harmed me scare me enough lol)

And do you not see my point though ? 15 of them, supposedly researchers or whatever you call them and not one of them had a camera to document what they were seeing ????

top topics

<<   2 >>

join