It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the Used Car Salesman is Full of It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is just too funny and just proves the point that Obama has no clue about what is going on around him. He only says what he thinks people want to hear. Just like the guy who hoodwinked me on my first car purchase. Of course until he gets called on his statement. Cue the Duh...Duhh...Duhhhh....

He could have used the teleprompter on this one... Sorry if this was already posted. I couldn't find it.

title edit:
Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Wed Apr 7 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The man is a Global embarrassment. He is an idiot of the nth magnitude.
The only thing funny about the man is that he is in the process of making total, complete, and irreparable FOOLS out of the blithering idiots that elected him and the Democratic party.

Wake up and smell the roses all you liberals... you are protecting your nemesis.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Post deleted

[edit on 4/7/2010 by kidflash2008]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It's a great country when you get to put down your leader every single
minute, of every single hour, of every single day, of every single week.

And for a laugh . . . . at that !

Idle hands beget idle minds.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wow another post dissing a puppet, what a waste of your time.

If you want to diss his politics or actions that's one thing, but this is outright stupid. Everybody knows he's a basketball fan, and you're chastising him for his lack of baseball knowledge? Baseball died about 50 years ago and nobody cares.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

I haven't watched the video. But baseball has died? What are you talking about? Baseball surely isn't as popular as it used to be. Football has replaced it as our national pass-time. But I wouldn't say that baseball is dead... that's stretching it a bit.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

It was once America's pass time, now football is. There is no MLB, there is the Yankees, then the rest of the league.

It's dead man.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

What about the Cardinals, the Phillies, the Red Soxs, the White Sox, and all of those other teams? The Yankees don't win all the time, ya know. It's not like they have a monopoly on winning. Sometimes things can get pretty interesting.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

They have a monopoly over the entire sport, man. Maybe if they brought in a salary cap it could catch up with the NFL, but for now, It's going the in the same direction as newspapers.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The Yankees don't have a monopoly over the entire sport. I don't know how long you've been watching baseball but they certainly don't have a monopoly on winning. They're like the Lakers in basketball. They have a lot of money and a lot of fans but they don't win all the time.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Well that's my opinion, but I'll defer to yours.

Here's to the Rockies winning the world series.

new topics

top topics

join