It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real First Contact, how would We deal with it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

They don't seem to be happy if they're not modifying something. I think of our communication skills as telempathy with a dash of synchronicity thrown in.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by Myuzik

They don't seem to be happy if they're not modifying something. I think of our communication skills as telempathy with a dash of synchronicity thrown in.

Agreed. They 'modify' me so often its ridiculous. Mostly bad ones, followed by the good ones who are in charge of protecting me, fixing it.. I have grown to like it sometimes. But most of the time mentally i stay 'in stride' and dont even think about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I would assume; mass panic, violence, suicides etc. Any reaction to a situation that is permanent and life-altering, but it applies to everyone at once. Our survival instincts would be tested as we are faced with this new "threat".

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

you nailed the initial problem, humans getting in each others way. that is the genius of their invasion, "fait accompli."

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Do you remember what Columbus did when he arrived at the new land? To put this in perspective:

If a Alien ship is floating through space (as our ships did across the seas) and they come across our floating blue planet. Their technology or power would be greater than ours, to an extent they would have it be, to destroy us, or help us with out progression. Nothing you can change about it really.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

What are your thoughts regarding what reality might be like post ET?

The reaction is of course contingent on how they arrive, and what their stated intentions are...

1. A fleet of ships over major capitals....
REACTION - Sheer panic, military response after an attempt to contact.

2. A single ship lands on the White House lawn....
REACTION - Much like any other foreign dignitary (after a show of force), discussion, press conference, etc.

Of course, there are many other scenarios, with many other reactions possible. To get a real, specific answer, you'd have to detail how they show up, and what they say they are here to do. (i.e. different reactions to "we are here to enslave you all" or "we are here to help")

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ever see the movie Alien Nation?

I think it'll be kind of like that.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My fear is that it would be more like ID4, only without the computer virus (*snickers*) to save us...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I would love to hear the kind of music that they have. what would their Motzart sound like? Or their Led Zepplin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join