It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you experienced multiple paranormal events?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm just wondering how common multiple paranormal events are.

I remember when I had a dust devil form and grow around me and move with me at the center. Things came to a conclusion about a minute later when I reached my dorm building. I stayed in the perfect center of that dust devil until I reached my dorm building. Weird I thought and I have yet to hear of that ever happening to anyone else. Another time dorm room lobby doors opened up by themselves as I entered them. They were not automatic. This happened each of 3 times. Twice in one building and only when I entered and then left about 30 minutes later and then when I got to another building. I did not see these doors open up like that at any other time.

I don't know if this is paranormal or not but the SP500 also had an exact bottom on the numbers of my birthday. You have to take away one of the 6's out of the 666 portion though. I think that is just a strange coincidence. I guess you could argue the same about the other events too. I have to wonder what are the odds of a dust devil forming around someone and then they stay at the center for almost a whole minute while they walk across a college campus?

I'm not counting little odd things but I have seen other weird things. Have any of you encountered multiple odd things?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Heh. All day every day.

But such events aren't considered 'abnormal' within my culture - and certainly not within my family.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Paranormal events run deep in my family's history too. Myself, my younger brother, my father, my two aunts, my uncle, my grandma and grandpa on my dad's side. All of us have experienced diverse paranormal phenomenon for most of (and all of the deceased ones') lives.

"Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board" for my dad, 2 aunts, uncle and 2 neighborhood kids when they were teenagers.

"Mary Worth" for my dad and a neighborhood kid, again in their teenage years.

"Bigfoot" for my dad and a neighborhood of kids when they were between 10 and 14.

"Poltergeist" for several hours one night. My dad, 2 aunts, uncle, 4 neighborhood kids, and my grandparents.

"Diabolic entity" experienced by my dad's dog from his childhood. Heard by my dad, uncle, 2 aunts and 2 neighborhood twins.

"Cigar shaped UFO" seen by one of my aunts and several of her friends when they were in high school.

"Ghost" seen by my little brother when he was 7. It was of one of our cousins grandparents, who he had grown attached to.

"Native Animal Spirit" seen by my little brother from our bedroom window when we were both younger than 10.

"Triangle UFO" followed on foot by me and my neighbor for several hours Winter of '08.

I could make this list longer, but, I think it serves the purpose of pointing out that multiple strange events, or paranormal occurrences are not necessarily uncommon. I'm sure there are people who have even longer lists than that of myself and my extended family.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I would say about 50% of the time when I approach the elevators at work they open up when I step next to them. Enough so that I inquired if they had some kind of sensor on them lol.

I don't know if that is really paranormal or not but I find it a little odd.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Zul007]

new topics

top topics

join