It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion Doctor Shooter Sentenced

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

(CNN) -- An anti-abortion activist convicted of killing a Kansas doctor faces 25 years to life in prison when he is sentenced today.
Scott Roeder, 51, was convicted of murdering Dr. George Tiller in January after jurors deliberated only 37 minutes.
Tiller was shot to death in the foyer of Reformation Lutheran Church in Wichita, Kansas, as Sunday services began. He operated a clinic in Wichita where late-term abortions were performed.

Man should be sentenced LIFE in prison, but that's just my opinion..
Source

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

During his trial, Roeder testified he believed he had to kill Tiller to save lives, and said he had no regrets.

Obviously because this man was the only abortion doctor in the entire world, naturally.

And killing people is a-okay.

"There was nothing being done, and the legal process had been exhausted, and these babies were dying every day," he said. "I felt that if someone did not do something, he was going to continue."

He was going to continue.....doing his job.......

Congregants from Reformation Lutheran testified that they had seen Roeder at church several times before the day he killed Tiller by shooting him at point-blank range in the head.

When I see a suspicious and possibly homicidal person, I usually do nothing like everyone else, I just let it play it's course.

Roeder also was convicted of aggravated assault in connection with threats he made to two ushers, Gary Hoepner and Keith Martin.

Noone saw this coming?

new topics

join