It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 vets break silence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Area 51 vets break silence: Sorry, but no space aliens or UFOs

VANCOUVER, Wash. — After nearly five decades, guys like James Noce finally get to tell their stories about Area 51.

Yes, that Area 51.

The one that gets brought up when people talk about secret Air Force projects, crashed UFOs, alien bodies and, of course, conspiracies.

The secrets, some of them, have been declassified.

Noce, 72, and his fellow Area 51 veterans around the country now are free to talk about doing contract work for the CIA in the 1960s and '70s at the arid, isolated Southern Nevada government testing site.

Though Mr. Noce has little in the way of physical proof, outside of faded photographs, that he worked at Area 51, he is vouched for by the head of an Area 51 veterans group and a CIA historian. The story talks about how Noce came to work security at Area 51, life on the base, and some of the more interesting events during his time there. This includes a genuine cover-up of a crashed aircraft, wherein witnesses were intimidated and paid off. Sure to disappoint some people, Mr. Noce says he never saw anything related to UFOs or aliens while there (take from that what you will). However, he does say something very interesting...

Barnes believes the Air Force and the "Agency" didn't mind the stories about alien spacecraft. They helped cover up the secret planes that were being tested.

Of course, given the history of secrecy regarding the base, admitted cover-ups and insinuated disinformation, this could be yet more. Happy reading.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
DR, there's a few existing threads on this one.

Area 51 vets break silence: Sorry, but no space aliens

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
lol, sorry brother
but I find this amusing to say the least.
Of course there isn't aliens or saucers at A51.
there all at Groom Lake and S4 and Wright Patterson

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I cant give you physical proof of this but its not Area 51 or WP AFB you need to be thinking about. Its Ft. Bragg NC...
They renovated their pool in the (i kid you not) PsyOps building about 5-6 yrs ago and my older brother and I put the liner in said pool. Of course they made us sign papers and yes i am afraid of what may happen if i post the pictures of the pool that we had to take for warranty purposes.

They wouldnt show you anything other than the gaps we had to weld in the liner due to incompitence and a few depth measurements....

Edit to remove typos

[edit on 18-6-2010 by LittleIndianJr.]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleIndianJr.

Im not following you here.

Why should people keep their eye on Ft. Bragg because you renovated a pool in a psy ops building?

Just curious

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by LittleIndianJr.

Im not following you here.

Why should people keep their eye on Ft. Bragg because you renovated a pool in a psy ops building?

Just curious

I agreee.. I read that 3 times and I dont get what hes hinting at..
could you be a little more specific?

[edit on 6/18/2010 by KATSUO]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
S&F nice thread

the top secret airplanes that the government doesnt want YOU to know
are like any conspiracy theories
some peoples have talked about this(James Noce) and other are still denying it

there is also another theory speaking about those top secret planes
some are hybrid .. half man made and half alien tech
im sure they already builded a mach 10 spacecraft that will travel to Mars in one day or less ... (man made of alien tech)
but they will always denied those top secret planes like they denied aliens or like they denied 9/11 to be a false flag
every truth can be threatening the national security interests
thats why they will always denied everything
to avoid mass panics or in this case to avoid other countries like Russia or China to know those top secret national treasures that one day can be used on another countries for selfdefense of in a offense...

[edit on 8/30/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
IMO an Alien craft did crash land near Area 51........they initially had to hide it there because of how close it was to the crash....

They moved it elsewhere quickly after .....sometime within a month-year.......

Area 51 was a base for creating secret Aircraft for the military.......this base got outed as an Alien base because of their hurried storage of the craft......

So when they say their are just secret Human craft there...they are probably correct..

I don't doubt an ET has ever been there though...

So now the world knows about their secret base....and they just deny it because that is what our top officials do best....they deny truth...

They build others bases to study and research the alien craft and it's tech and applied it to craft at Area 51.....

top topics

join