It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another CIA Torture/Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The CIA has released some more information about a Afghanistan man they froze to death in a prison cell one night.

Here is the link: news.yahoo.com...

And of course two separate prosecuting attorneys decided not to press charges against the negligent torturers:

The inspector general referred the Salt Pit death to prosecutors in the Eastern District of Virginia. Two federal prosecutors, Paul J. McNulty and Chuck Rosenberg, conducted separate reviews. Each prosecutor concluded he couldn't make a case against any CIA officer involved in the death. Neither would discuss his decision.

Now, I'm one of the first people to criticize the Zionsists for the mistreatment of the Palestinians.

Let me be the first here to criticize my own government for being just as evil and disgusting in their methods and practices.

Another defining stain upon my country.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3DPrisoner
Let me be the first here to criticize my own government for being just as evil and disgusting in their methods and practices.

Uh, you ain't the first......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The search button is our friend!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I did a search and it didn't bring up your thread.

But despite your smugness my sentiments remain the same.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I Turned in the real people setting up 9-11 and they use the health care to murder me also i am a aamerican and they sold my intellectual property with the GAY clinton anderson..all america deserves to loose there country over this.
www.youtube.com...

join