It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Experiment in Remote Viewing TRV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Interesting! Did this at home.... O.K. Parker... is there a next?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ms_Bhavn
Interesting! Did this at home.... O.K. Parker... is there a next?

Well if you guys and gals are still interested i could set up another trv and monitor it. The point is to try it out, not 100% accuracy. or maybe someone else would like to take the rein's and try im not sure. Its a democracy in that sense. I know* Just1man* had expressed an interest in creating a new test. But if you want i will do it again.
P.S it's nice to know some people did try this and did not post their results thats O.K too in my opinion, Thats what its all about the freedom to post or not post and still try. Let me know what you all think

parker

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So I saw the palm trees.... but they were on an island and a mountain or a volcano was also on this Island. I thought it might be one of the Hawaiian Islands. So I wasn't completely right ...but not completely wrong...

I tried some RV yesterday, got a child with an oversized hat, a large sailing ship,whitecaps...

I'm up for the next.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This was fun...And like you said most of us are just beginning to research this subject.--Or we just found an interest in it. Noone here was expecting to prove they were the bestest remote viewers. This was the beginning of something that some people will continue and some wont. You drummed up enough interest that we all wanted to investigate this thing further, out of sheer curiosity-- And you did it by making it an interesting project.

Good job.

Kris

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Want to research it further?

Want some links?:

www.firedocs.com...

www.psitech.net...

the AIR report prepared for congress i think: www.lfr.org...

and the next link explains why it was a total whitewash:

www.parascope.com...

www.mceagle.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hello ms_bhaven i was wondering if someone would come up with that description giving what the target looked like .....The volcano and the palm trees. I was also thinking some people might see the pyramids. It was a pretty tuff target. And i think the maninblack posted some great info, the site im referring to is the Joseph McMoneagle site I have all 4 of his books, and as a teaching method i think his stuff is great. He has a way of explaining things in understandable terms for the layman like ourselves. and thanks for the compliment XXkrisXX that was very kind of you!
If someone is thinking of setting up a new test i would suggest 2 targets one that is easier, and one a little harder. To give people a choice now that the kinks are worked out of the way we post these things.One thing i learned from the last experiment was that some people pick up on the targets suroundings, and to isolate them is a good idea as kriss picked up on a camera flyer that was inadvertantly put near my target envelope..ooop's, so i have leraned a few things about setting these up if someone needs help for the next one, or like i say i can post another experiment "for fun" but it would have to be next week on Mon or Tue.
U2U me if you are game.(it's ussually the same posse, and i like that)
Parker

[edit on 11-6-2004 by parker]

[edit on 11-6-2004 by parker]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Here is a interesting (safe) target if you want one:

3455/3944

You will find this target very interesting. I did when i did it.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I dont see any posts on MIB"S target is anyone out there trying this?.
I have been busy and have not tried this target yet. Maybe maninblack you could give perspective viewer's a date time at which you will give them feedback.When you say Safe Target what do you mean, hope its not a psychic "jack in the box"..........
Parker

[edit on 16-6-2004 by parker]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Its nothing unpleasent, thats all.

Some people can't handle remote viewing emotionally negative targets.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Themaninblack..I will post my results. Can you tell us if this is a picture in an envelope or an object at your home, etc....and when you will reveal the target?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I can tell you nothing about this target. Its a blind target.

I will tell you tommorow what it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The first shape is round, like wheels. Then I am seeing a car??

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
forgot..Is there also, flames, colors red and yellow? I also am picking up on this.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Target cue: Ark of the covernant

Yeh it does glow, and on top of it in between the wings the is something bright and powerful 'like the sun'.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I would like to give it a try parker, when you set up the next target

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wow. Don't know where the wheels came from??

Maninblack.... Can you put up a picture of this target..??

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have read about people viewing this target i think it was in David Morehouse's Book "Psychic Warrior" i did not sit down and view this target but my first impresions of it was a lit up ferris wheel. from the short time i gave this a thought, why did i pick up on the wheel not box structure and winged ornamental beasts on top does it have to do with the energy inside ? Great target maninblack.
p.s i guess now i know why jack in the box sprung to mind as well.. sorry bad punn,.
parker

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Parker... so we both picked up on a wheel. That was fun... still wondering where the wheel came from.
So who will do the next?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
David Morehouse's Book "Psychic Warrior" most of that books sci-fi, he made alot of stuff up. Don't go by anything that he wrote in there.

I don't have a picture of the ark itself, because you can't look at it without dying, check on google for a picture of what people think it looks like.

Its in a cave underground somewhere dry.

Yeh on top of the ark between the angel wings is supposedly where Gods prescence on earth resides.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join