It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien propaganda: Illuminati & U.N are hand in hand.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Since January I have conducted my own research into claims of E.Ts. I started from scratch and worked my way up until the most recent occurrences. What seemed to surprise me the most is the lack of actual evidence.

I asked myself the question: What evidence do we really have? A few videos, some photos and space crafts for all we know could be man-made. I then came across a theory related by the Author Dan Brown.

The conspiracy is such that the well know Roswell incident was nothing more than advanced military technology which had crashed while testing. Since the Government did not want they're military secrets broadcast to the world, They told the media that the remains of the crash was not material that could be manufactured on earth.

Thence the UFO conspiracy started. What is not known to the public is that the military aerospace is twelve years advanced and now with UFOs and ETs being widely accepted throughout the world it makes sense that when classified military technology is spotted it can simply be blamed on UFOs.

Ask yourself this: What kind of event would unite the people of earth? An invasion.

A threat made to the entire human race would be a great cause to unite nations. Once united and there is no alien attack. what then? All the nations are stuck in a union with a single leader and no way out.

With the first video as a summary to this thread. I conclude that if you do your own research from scratch you will find major flaws in the UFO conspiracy. As for my own opinion, I do believe that somewhere out in the universe there is advanced lifeforms, But I do not believe that any such contact between our world and theirs had happened.

GitM.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Could you name a few flaws please?
I understand where youre coming from on your side of the argument. Im still on the fence with this, but there is some good evidence that makes me wonder. For example, there are many things in history that hint at the presence of UFO and ETs. How can you explain photos such as
www.crystalinks.com... or
www.isgp.eu...
Im sure youve seen these pics already.
Another interesting thing is the small planes that they found in mayan temples i believe?
www.2atoms.com...
there are some pics of them.
Well in the show UFO hunters, they built a model of one of them and kept the same ratio of the wingspan and everything. I was trying to find a clip on youtube or something but cant find one...
Anyway they built a model of one of the little gold ones, and it could fly very well. I don't think it was just by chance that the mayans or whoever built them just for the fun of it. Whoever made them had to have had some knowledge of aerodynamics, or seen an advanced craft which they built a model of.
Well, just trying to have a good discussion here, so what are your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
while i do belive a large portions of ufos are man made black project craft. i belive there are a significant amount that are not man made, the exact nature of them is unknown as the name ufo implies. from what research iv done have concluded that sightings of ufos and there crews have been happening far longer then any earthly civilaztion has had the abbility to craft them the records of them are easy to find and very numerous and in some cases extremly detailed (the vimanas as example).
i do not adhere to the idea that every one of these records are "ancient science fiction" as many sceptics have proposed.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

I saw a documentary on those "Little Gold Planes" that were found.

It's easy to make a model of those and get them to fly because of the Tweaks they can make to the models they are building. Fact remains that the little planes they found did not fly. How could they?

Anyhow, I'm not even convinced they were little gold planes. That's my opinion.

Anyhow, I could've been an Elaborate hoax for all we know.

Although I think that an Alien Civilisation Knows we are here, I'm not so sure that they have actually Visited us in person. Maybe they have sent Probes and that what we have seen, Maybe.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

Perhaps 'flaws' was not the right word. Unanswered questions, alot of them, Is what I meant. I'm sure your familiar with Occam's razor. In this case what would the simplest explanation be. Advanced beings who visit but keep they're presence hidden for apparently no reason, Or our Governments trying to keep one another from knowing their latest advancements?

As for those golden planes. Its just like the watch they found in an ancient tomb. Could have simply got there by trade. Perhaps its even a child toy. There are too many possibilities to just assume that its of alien make.

As a side note, I did look deeply into ancient aliens, Very fascinating but there always seems to be an explanation.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

In the book of revelation there are bad guys, but there are also good guys. Now.. where are the good guys? Are they just lying dormant until the final days?

top topics

join