It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm golden!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hmm... notice anything different about me?

Yeah? Do you see it? I am now a golden contribution member!!!

Yay for me, where's my cake?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Congratulations Highly.

Being Golden is nice but, for me the best day of my ATS life was when I got to Bronze and didn't have to look at all those annoying ads all the time.

I got my Golden about a week ago. My stupid year old cheeseburger thread put me over the top.

It never ceases to amaze me how when I post what I view as hard, important news, it gets hardly even a look but, if I post something silly, like a story about a year old cheeseburger, the members flock to that like flies to poop.

I just don't understand this place sometimes. :shk:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Was that the thread about the old mcdonalds food? Because I had posted the same article, unfortunately someone (you?) beat me too it.

Either way, yeah it's funny what people seem to enjoy reading/replying too on these forums sometimes.

Sometimes I'll post something very important and get little response, and sometimes I'll post something with very little meaning but because it lacks intelligence to reply to it people flock to it... ha.

No offense to anyone with that last sentence. I find myself posting in those same threads

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
reply to post by FortAnthem

Was that the thread about the old mcdonalds food? Because I had posted the same article, unfortunately someone (you?) beat me too it.

Yeah, that was me that beat you to it. The Mods allow dupe threads like that if one is in Breaking News and the other is in a topical forum. That's why they didn't shut you down.

The folks on my thread focused mostly on bashing fast food while those on yours discussed whether the story was a hoax or not. All in all it provided a pretty thorough discussion of the matter.

new topics

top topics

join