It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

don't believe your eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Almost everything on TV or the movies is filmed with Green Screens.

Here is some good examples...

don't believe your eyes

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36363d782b51.jpg[/atsimg]

That's why people have to do their own research, and educate themselves. don't take everything you see on TV at face value.

Great video BTW!

EDIT: hit send too soon!

[edit on 3/27/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by true-life

That video was amazing. I know green screens are used alot but I can't believe it was used on all those scenes. Scenes that I thought would be easy to shoot. But then I'm not a film maker. I guess technology has advanced so far that it's easy to do nearly everything with computers now. It's changed the way I'm going to think about television programs from now on.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
phenomenal video!

I would have never guessed they shoot those kinds of scenes in front of green screens. Talk about technology! Going from rockets with strings to doing anything you imagine.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Would be Easy making us believe that some terrorists did something on TV, cause most of us is just watching Television.. we are even comparing our life's and believes from the Tube...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Think about it..

oh im sorry! i know some of you cute sheeps out there arent accepting stuff.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What amazes me is that with all of the technology one would think that film production costs would be much lower. I would imagine that using a green screen to simulate what's happening -- instead of actually having to make it happen -- would be far less expensive than doing it the old fashioned way.

top topics

join