It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Nut or Brilliant Researcher!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ok thx, yea i question a lot of these guy's intention, although i do think they truly believe what they say. What i don't get is, why would you create fraudulent story's and evidence, when your message alone is powerful enough to create change? And if you had such a vast amount of knowledge in so many area's like: History, Religion, Science, Technology, Astrology, Biology, Law/Justice... on and on, why would you spend your whole life putting all your work into a lie? It doesn't seem like these guy's are rich? Confusing...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Mild mental illness and an addiction to attention even when it's negative? It's mostly a mystery to me. On the other hand, Icke travels the world and his BS pays for it at the same time feeding his need for attention. Maybe the life of a con-merchant has its good sides

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
What I can say about David Icke is that his mention of the "Truth Vibrations", the awakening of mankind to a much wider conciousness than that we are in now, is happening and is going to happen now and in the near future to much more people. This awakening or shall I say Transformation is coming from inside of you, like an Energy that is changing youre whole Body and transform it to who whe (the Earth Human race) really are and you can see it as a quantumleap in Evolution.

Why I know this is because a year ago I experienced it myself. Unfortunatly only for 3 weeks of progress, because I was brought down by TPTB (or who-ever they are [innercircle FreeMasons? Illuminati? Multi-dimensional Reptiles?]) by attacking me with an strong Negative Energy (you can't see this but you definately feel and know it) focussed on me. This made me in one day total psychotic and I left the Transforming Energy out of me by a wrong choice I'd make that time to stop this Negative influence. Right after that I was thinking I was possessed and I could not remeber anything that had happened to me the weeks before. After a few month's slowly came back my memory of what really had happened. I failed to help Humankind in this transitional process, the real Revolution and solution to the problem we are facing on Earth now.

I know I cannot proof anything physically to you of my story, but I know what I've experienced last year. I also know that there are people out there that had the same experience of Transformation and are succesfully fulfilling their mission here on Earth now. Maybe I will post a thread of my personal lifestory soon on ATS because there is much, much more to tell.

To get back to David Icke, i personally think he is Right in the most of things he explained in the past 20 years (do your own investigation! and what have you personally experienced in your own Life to what makes you to question the so called 'Reality' that you are living in!), but i know Reptillians and a Moon-Matrix is very difficult to grasp for a lot of people. You can also say that the real Truth is stranger than Fiction, and the Universe is so, So Big, that anything could be possible but we simply do not know and understand it on this Consiousness-level. I'am looking forward to his new book and wil read it when it's out.

Viddelcy

BTW sorry for my bad English, i'm Dutch

[edit on 12/4/10 by Viddelcy]

[edit on 12/4/10 by Viddelcy]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I agree with those who think, that he might be working for someone to create misinformation, especially about reptilians. Reptilians (Dragons) have been good sympols in Estern cultures and I happened to watch one long video, where Australian researcher of alien contacts told many stories what people (many of them children) have told and people who claimed, that they have encountered reptilian creatures said they felt very loving and wise. I´ve even thought, that what if there are reptilian creatures, who want to contact humanity, in a freandly way, then maybe TPTB are afraid to lose their power and they use someone to make reptilians evil. It´s like Pible made snake the symbol of Satan, in older history and other cultures snake is usually symbol of awakening, healing, transformation and intelligence. It has made me think. It might be crazy theory, but... everything is possible.
I haven´t read everythink from Icke, so some things are good, but some makes me suspicious.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
David Icke is a genius, well spoken and has more galls than most other men put together.

My prince charming I will forever be grateful to this one person.

He is my Morpheus - He awakened and unplugged me from the Matrix.

Infinite love is the only truth. Everything else is illusion. - David Icke

His new book, "Human Beings Get Off Your Knees, The Lion Sleeps No More" is due out later this month and I can't wait to get a copy.

A proud heart and closed mind gathers no knowledge. - OfHumanDescent

[edit on 12-4-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I see this kind of debate about many different speakers and researchers, and it's patently vicious at times.

There is a marked difference between perfection and deception. With any human being's work, you can go through it and find errors. I doubt that any of you coasted through school with 100% grades at all times.

I believe (whether rightly or wrongly) that Icke's research is compelling. I also believe that there is room for him, me, and everybody else, to make mistakes, to take certain things up the wrong way, to over simplify a difficult bit to make it more easily understandable.

So, if you find an error in his work does that make him a charlatan? Same goes for a lot of other researchers. A lack of perfection makes him human, not a liar.

I have a great deal of respect for Icke. I say that knowing that regardless of what I said above, there remains the possibility that he could be trying to decieve us, but based on what I've seen of him in his talks and interviews, I do not believe that to be the case. I may not believe everything he says, but that doesn't mean that he's wrong and I'm right to disbelieve either.

When it comes down to it, someone's researched opinion is worth far more than the uneducated opinion of someone on the internet.

I believe many on ATS could do well to keep that as their signature.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The guy is spot on about a lot of stuff, he is definitely a perceptive guy and it is hard not to like him as he is passionate, funny and well researched. I think he is way off the mark with his reptilian theories though, i beleive in the bloodline, i just don't think they are reptiles. Sociopaths?....maybe! Reptiles?......erm No!

His new book, The Moon Matrix should be an interesting read at the very least, sounds a bit out there but what isn't when it comes to Big Davie!:-)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
He did a recnt talk in the US

I love his short but succint description of the Money system is very funny in a way I love his passion, look at him go sweating buckets, never any scripts always from his memory and spontaneous,

****************VEIWER DISCRETION ADVISED*********************

Please be aware if you need your Lizard Fix, have not seen V for a while, or need an angle to attack him on, you will not find it here, I am sorry!

************100% Lizard Free Zone Money Back Garuntee**************

Kind Regards,

Elf

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join