It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be fooled by Islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The Middle East and Muslim faith have been a hot topic on both the MSM networks, the Government and ATS lately. Being an American living abroad in the Middle East for many years now, I would just like to shed some light on the Muslim culture and maybe inform some of you on that what you are being told by the US Government is untrue. In my travels around the Mid East it is overly apparent that distain and contempt for Americans has been embedded into this culture and that the threat to Non-Muslims is real. This is not an exaggeration, there are often threads and posts about how the television and MSM is brainwashing America, well watch Mid East television for a few weeks and you would see for yourself how their MSM and government brainwashes them through religion. I have nothing personal against Islam but I don’t walk around Muslim countries pretending it is not happening, when children pretend that they are machine gunning me to death and some Muslims refuse to serve me at restaurants and shops. It's is coming to America, hell it's already there. Be mindful.

Regularly young boys appeared on Muslim television to tell a tale about how martyrdom is Allah’s will and how they will be revered as a “Holy Warrior”. A child preacher on the Egyptian Al-Rahma television station has praised martyrdom for children, citing the story of a young boy who sought to be killed in battle after saying, "My mother has presented me as a gift to Allah this year."The child preacher glorified the concept of death, explaining how, in the story, the boy dreamed about resurrection and paradise and "saw a scented bouquet of black-eyed virgins, whose beauty I could never even begin to describe."
www.wnd.com...

Revered Egyptian Cleric Wagdi Ghneim quoted… aired on Al-Jazeera TV and which praised violent Jihad and criticized the U.S. and Europe as “Godless” nations. He is also a member of the International Organization of the Muslim Brotherhood. “We are a nation that excels in the production of the art of death… I will die anyway, so I should be creative to make sure my death is for the sake of Allah.” Later, he said: “Brothers, we pray to Allah that we be terrorists, if terror means Jihad for the sake of Allah.” The two interviews aired on the Hamas Al-Aqsa TV channel on February 4 and 14, 2010. He is one of many
globalmbreport.org...

In a letter to Osama bin Laden, published in the Kuwaiti daily Al-Watan, Kuwaiti MP Dr. Walid Al-Tabatabai, from the Islamic bloc in the Kuwaiti parliament, praised the jihad fighters' activities and advised him on avoiding mistakes in the jihad that Al-Qaeda is waging. Kuwait is considered a US Allie.

www.memri.org...

Saying that Muslims don’t believe in Jihad and the teachings of Mohammad is like a Christian saying he doesn’t believe in Jesus.

President Obama “Muslims who kill in the name of God are not representatives for the great religion of Islam.”

Is it the great religion of Saudi Arabia, who uses Sharia laws to chop hands of people who commit sins? Is it the great religion of the Ayatollah, who execute homosexuals? Is it Islam as explained in the Jihad verses in the Koran, that demand faithful Muslims to kill and slaughter people who refuse to submit to Allah and his prophet Muhammad?

ivarfjeld.wordpress.com...

All Muslim countries practice some short of Sharia law. Sharia was strictly enforced by the Taliban in Afghanistan before the US invasion. Beheading men for not having a beard as well as not educating females. Associating with infidels is a sin; women should not be allowed to leave the house without their husbands or a guardian; polygamy and sexual intercourse with a child are permitted, and homosexuals should be executed. Does this sound like something that you want to support?

join