It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Support Group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
was just informed about the rules.... sorry....no posto linko to support groupo.........delete please...........

[edit on 3/24/2010 by onepissedoffsaint]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Gen, I have a question....I have seen what I assumed were 'ghosts' but the ones I have seen in different locations were not opaque and wispy white but solid. Even my 2 boys were arguing as to whether the thing looking in their bedroom doors was a little boy with a pointy head or a little man with a hood. They actually came to blows as each thought he was right.

If they were not ghosts then what could they have been?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by onepissedoffsaint

Perhaps you haven't really read the T&C, but there is a portion which says:

Emphasis by v01i0

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation: i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind. (More...)

I know, I am not a mod nor I don't want to be. But I nevertheless think that people should be familiar with the posting rules.

-v

[edit on 24-3-2010 by v01i0]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I thought there might be but I just figured if it was that big of a deal they would just delete it. I wasn't trying to spam. But thanks for the heads up! ;o)!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by onepissedoffsaint

You may want to use different kind of approach to inform people about your site; maybe post some stories from it, using it as a source, perhaps. That way people will get known of your site aswell. Also, I think it is safe to use a link to your site in your signature, as long as you ask the permission from staff - or that is at least how it used to be. I used to have a link to my blog in my signature, asked a permission to it and all, also got the green light - but I later removed it by myself.

-v

new topics

top topics

join