It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't understand this & a wtf....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I read the virus post about an advertiser so I downloaded the antivir, it's found a worm "bagle" and some other trojan horses... wtf???

I couldn't login to ATS through internet explorer, i've been tyring for 2 days(I don't understand), and then I read the guys post about firefox, and i'm in.... This brower is wayyyy better then ie...

I don't like the antivir cuz it slowly walks through your files and you gotta sit here clicking yes to delete the corrupted files... it's like watching paint dry...

if anybody has a free anti virus program i can use thats effective post it...
i have system suite which didn't catch it, I use a firewall, i'm not sure how affective it is, and we use spysweeper or something like that..

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
AVG from www.grisoft.com
The free edition is just as good as the pay version. I have been using it for a few years without any virus getting through.
McAffee and Norton have been buggy since Microsoft released XP. I realize it may be a problem with XP, but AVG seems to do great with it.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
We're using XP, and I personally think the old software like 95 and 98 were better. Alot less #, and worked just as well.

My computer is #ed with this worm...

new topics

join