It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles 2009 - 2010 Spins *New Videos*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Who? What? Why?!

Every single crop circle in your videos has tool marks left behind by human tools. Every single one of them can be proven to be man made.

100% pure unadulterated speculative rubbish. You can not back this statement up one bit. Arrogance.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I don't bluff.... You don't know who you are talking too...

This is only the first few in your video.... I got tired of pointing out the obvious tool marks on every single one. EVERY SINGLE CROP CIRCLE IN YOUR VIDEO HAS TOOL MARKS..

These SAME EXACT tool marks are found on ALL confirmed MAN-MADE crop circles, and ALL "alien" crop circles. These tool marks are "foot prints" created by the tools that were used to create the crop circle.

EVERY SINGLE CROP CIRCLE HAS THESE TOOL MARKS. That is because ALL of them are man-made.

Ignoring these tool marks is equivalent to a crime scene investigator ignoring a bullet hole, or a foot print, next to a dead body with gun shot wounds.

You are being fooled, or you are fooling people. Period.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

"Tool Marks"

So just a little question... you actually happened to go to the locations and prove this as fact or just from the comfort of your own living room?

Gimme a break! hilarious!

*edit to add: you still have not proven your statement that IS false.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

"Tool Marks"

So just a little question... you actually happened to go to the locations and prove this as fact or just from the comfort of your own living room?

Gimme a break! hilarious!

*edit to add: you still have not proven your statement that IS false.

You have to be completely blind not to be able to see the took marks. They are visible from all the high altitude images. Most of the crop circle images you showed I have already seen pretty clear close up images of them.

You can see the TOOL MARKS that are created by the edge of the tool they use to smash the crops down. Every single crop circle that I have ever seen has these tool marks.

When you get the classic plank of wood and rope and you smash crops over to make a crop circle, the edges of the wood plank create these lines in the crops. These lines are apparent on EVERY crop circle that I have ever seen in my many years of looking at crop circles.

These lines are "tool marks"... they are basically foot print caused by the tool they used...

If you ignore it.. you are a tool.

There is not much more proof you need to debunk every single crop circle in your video... Just get a piece of wood, and rope, go make your own crop circle and you will see how the tool marks are formed. Then you will see the same tool marks on EVERY single crop circle..

Sorry, you have been fooled. Very badly too... since the evidence has been in front of your nose the entire time.

I feel sorry for you.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by k3rm1t
Well i have seen a DVD about crop circles etc.. [Crop Circles: Quest for Truth]and for me some are FAKE there is no doubt in my mind but like comments and info on other forums /sites etc.. there are those that can not be explained.
Below is a video with something strange around a crop circle please also notice the Tractor in the picture at 1min 33second now on the full version it stated that the tractor well farmer in the tractor stopped and watched the orb this was clarified in the dvd not in this clip sorry. Any thoughts would be great.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by k3rm1t]

Sorry I missed your earlier post k3rm1t. That is a wonderful doco - highly recommended! The orbs of light that have been reported numerous times around these mysterious Crop Circles is indeed intriguing - and once again, no one has explained their existence - even if these orbs have been captured by video.

What do I think about these orbs? I'll take a stab and suggest they are dimensional...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

LOL, even that guy in that video is standing in a crop circle with a bunch of human made tool marks around him...

Man this crop circle thing is hilariously idiotic, IMHO.

fixed link.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I really think you have no argument and it is pointless discussing this any further with you. I have put you on ignore due to your silliness - have fun!

Back to the land of dreams...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

No argument? HAHAHA... sure ok...

It's ok.... I understand.. I pretty much debunked every single crop circle in your video and you are upset and shell shocked. Yes, you never thought the day would come when someone actually showed you evidence that every single crop circle has man-made marks in them, and then that day came.... Now you can't believe it, and are even ready to ignore the facts to help support your psychosis.

Your reaction is actually classic and predictable. You have closed your mind so much that you are now blocking basic mundane truths, evidence, and facts.

Since you would rather blindly run around believing these man-made crop circles are made by aliens... I think I'm just going to leave you alone. It is much more hilarious watching you run around with your eyes closed, than it is to be your friend and help you out like I just tried to do.

Well good luck with your future mental breakdown.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

i really think you have a very vivid imagination, or perhaps microscopic vision.
IMHO

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Like I said, I am already familiar with these crop circles and have seen better images of them.

Do you see the lines in this crop circle? I marked them in red.

These lines were created by the edge of the tool used to make this crop circle. The distance between each red line is the length of the tool they used.

These tool marks are common on confirmed man made crop circles, and are known to be caused by the tools used to make them.

These marks are also found on pretty much every single crop circle that people claim "aliens" made.

They are very easy to see from the sky. Actually, they are much more easy to see from the sky then they are close up.

With my trained eye, I can see them easily.

Now you are armed with hoax-killer ammo.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

i really think you have a very vivid imagination, or perhaps microscopic vision.
IMHO

Well there are some amazing people on ATS - you know, ones that can predict the future and the such...

I think a freeze frame from the lowest possible resolution off a youtube - highlighted to show these "Tool Marks" (:lol
is just superb!

Perhaps we could use these extreme powers for good rather than wackiness?

Perhaps we could hire one out to find things such as the Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot .. and my car keys!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I think a freeze frame from the lowest possible resolution off a youtube - highlighted to show these "Tool Marks" (:lol
is just superb!

I guess this guy doesn't know how to read. Or he pretends to put me on ignore very well. I like how he tried to secretly insult me by commenting about another topic of mine which is not a prediction but a calculation which got moved to the prediction forum, yet he doesn't even have a clue. Just another lost clueless soul.

I think I said multiple times now that I have seen close up images of every single crop circle in his video, and I could confirm these tool marks on every single one. So his stupid remarks about being able to see the lines from high altitude is just plain stupid.....

I also stated that it is much easier to see these tool marks from a distance. This is because the tool marks are created by very fine shadows cast from the over lapping layers of crops created by the multiple passes of the tool. But I don't expect people who think crop circles are made by "aliens" to understand anything I just said.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
So, I wonder why the OP felt the need to put a confirmed man-made crop circle in his video?

The above is a confirmed man-made crop circle.

www.xld-sign.com...

So the video the OP made pretty much lost all credibility. If you read through the OP's posting history, you will see he/she is constantly trying to push some agenda with these fake crop circles. Advertising youtube videos on ATS using copyrighted images....

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

That was a great way to start the day. Thanks.
I always find these beautiful circles very mystifying and almost satisfying. There's something about them. I loved the second video which gave them a literal spin.... which then, made them come alive.

There's just something about them that is not that foreign and almost little familiar to me. Can't quite put my finger on it. It's strange that I find myself very drawn to them.

I look forward to this year. I only hope the MSM gets on board and helps to share these with the others. Even if they wish to put a debunking-spin to it, at least others will become more aware of their beauty, regularity, vast numbers and mere presence.

Again, thanks OP!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish

That was a great way to start the day. Thanks.
I always find these beautiful circles very mystifying and almost satisfying. There's something about them. I loved the second video which gave them a literal spin.... which then, made them come alive.

Again, thanks OP!

My thoughts exactly.

It would be interesting if you can report back if you had any interesting dreams that night, as I think maybe they trigger certain frequencies that may open some doors... thanks!

[edit on 23-3-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Many are man made, yes. But a peculiar trend has emerged to ignore those circles w. physical trace evidence. I'm referring specifically to vast number of circles that have metallic residue left in the nodes of each stalk.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Yes, yes...there is no way humans could make such things. They are too stupid and not creative enough, lol.

Well, I modestly believe that even if they are human made, earth made, alien made, or what ever they are great !! I mean just the pure process of designing them make them awesome.
Are many of this circles made by humans of course!! One of this circles has been made by "something" else?? and no one can be 100 certain of it

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

re: CC-deniers.

"They also believe "anyone" that claims to have made them as their proof?!
Absurd assumptions - it shows debunkers have little to offer - because they say "they KNOW" who made them - but they don't. They know as much as anyone else - not much at all."

"I never said I know who made them, not once - I stated they are there/here -
and they cannot be explained by anyone. period. "

I don't think anyone without some kind of an agenda
would waste away their life on a subject, they consider "explained".

Why would anyone insist to defecate ignorance/denial all over the place?

Unless, they have been brainally probed or something.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Hi Allisone, how was your winter?

re: the Butterfly CC.

Is this the "confirmation" you refer to?

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Dutch Butterfly Crop Circle Mystery 2010: New Footage.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join