It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shining Sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Every time I speak to this man, I feel something strange on my chest. I can not describe it into words, but I think it is what we call love. We stare at each other for ages. We talk and we play. He is my best friend. We talk about everything and anything. We have no secrets, there is no need. We do not judge. We accept each other for who we are.

It makes me happy every time I talk to him. He always has something new and interesting to say. I have only known this man for two weeks but it feels like years. The things he says, very passionate and loving. His words resonate within me like a moving song.

He is the image I see when I stare in the mirror. He can only tell the truth, for he can not fool me. I stare deep into those eyes to see him for who he truly is. I learn from him every day, and I can feel it. A constant overflow of energetic love surrounding my body.

This image I see is myself. He is me and I am him. Together, we form a bond that unlocks the power of creation. Fearless and determined. Nothing can stop this bond. The image in the mirror has a mind of its own. It is the 'part' of me that guides my way. If I allow him to speak to me, and if I let go of everything, and if I give him my undivided attention...the shining sun will be cast upon me.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Yes, indeed. The feeling is amazing isn't it? I would tell you where that power is coming from, but I think you already know. Lucky for everyone that love is the most powerful force in the Universe.

Exciting times, exciting times indeed.

Enjoy it, cherish it, and embrace it.

Starred and flagged.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I wish I felt the same. Just lately I feel like I am alienated from myself, feeling like my mind is continuously out of focus to my body. Im glad for you though, I really am.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Keep your chin up, you'll be just fine. It comes and goes. Out of respect for ATS, this is the second line.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Haha thank you sir! I ahve just posted quite a negative reply on another post, I gotta pick myself up and roll with it! A good nites sleep, and a fresh start in the morning. I honestly agree with you that Love is the most powerful force in the universe. Me personally feel my happiest whenever I see other people happy, it radiates. If your happy, I'm happy!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
"May the eternal sun shine upon you"

Forgot where I heard that, but it always makes me feel a nice warm glow all over starting from the pit of my stomach outward.

new topics

top topics

join