It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs buzz NT nuke site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

UFOs buzz NT nuke site

www.ntnews.com.au

ALIENS could be the latest to weigh in on the nuclear waste storage debate after UFOs were spotted near the proposed Territory facility.
Muckaty Station manager Ray Aylett said he saw UFOs hovering over a part of his station north of Tennant Creek last Wednesday.
He said he spotted strange lights between the two sites on the property under consideration for the dump.
"At one of the sites, two UFOs followed me - I was going to Helen's Springs and two followed me along the road," he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ntnews.com.au

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It's a good probability this is more disinformation or a Hoax even. Once again at the hand of Northern Territory's number One disinformation agent Alan Ferguson is involved. Who is this guy? well Alan had this brainwave that UFOs are good for Tourism and went to Tourism Top End with his idea now Tourism Top End is in partnership with Alan and gave him his Website.

Mr Ferguson, who turns 45 today, has also started a website in partnership with Tourism Top End -
(Additional link above)

good work Smiley

Tourism Top End and Alan Ferguson's website there's more pictures of Birds here than a Ornithologist has.

Zelong.

www.ntnews.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19/3/10 by Zelong]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

G'day Zelong

Well as Effie would say....

"How embarrassment!"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d076cade48c8.jpg[/atsimg]

join