It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair Has Middle East Financial Interests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The London Daily Telegraph and the London Daily Mail have published findings on former Prime Minister Tony Blair’s Middle East financial interests as disclosed by the official UK government committee which vets former ministers’ business interests.

The Daily Mail described Blair as waging an “extraordinary two-year battle to keep secret a lucrative deal with a multinational oil giant which has extensive interests in Iraq”, referring to the just revealed fact that Mr. Blair serves as advisor to a South Korean firm, UI Energy, since August 2008, and has made at least £20million since leaving Downing

Blair had convinced the [vetting] committee to keep details of both his business deals from the public for almost two years. Last night Tory MP Douglas Carswell said of Mr Blair's links to UI Energy Corporation: 'This doesn't just look bad, it stinks.

'It seems that the former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom has been in the pay of a very big foreign oil corporation and we have been kept in the dark about it.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

I just wonder in another thread today, about Blair being part of the picture...
"World Powers Demand Israeli settlement freeze"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This guy really stinks. After launching illegal war against Afghanistan and Iraq, he has been awarded by Oil revenues, and now he is heading to EU presidency as part of "Middle East peace process" --- EU:s own peace-Obama-hope is under construction.

Bankers - they are everywhere, and in "all sides" - creating these Zionist warmongering monsters.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Thank god this Uk government comittee only vet former ministers, we'd get bored of reading about it if they vetted current ones as well!

This is the sort of thing I always assumed happened behind the scenes, long before I knew anything about conspiracies!

S+F!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
and people wonder why I'm reluctant to vote....

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Financial secrets and wows AIPAC - what a candidate to act as EU president!

Blair Wows Aipac Amid U.K.-Israel Tensions

So much for a crisis in the Israel-U.K. relationship. Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, speaking on a day his government moved to expel an Israeli diplomat over an alleged forged-passports case, wowed a gathering of Washington’s most powerful pro-Israel lobby by reaffirming his support for the Jewish state.

blogs.wsj.com...

new topics

top topics

join