It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Dems that smart?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Is it possible that Pelosi et al are smarter than we think. I know Obama has been running around looking lost the last few days, but what if?????? What if this passage of heathcare without a vote has a different reason for ocuring. I think anyone with half a brain has figured out that this administration could care less about we the people. I know there is serious fault with our current two party system, and that they really don't differ that much. However, seems those in power at the moment stand to make the most from the lobbyists. So, would it not make sense to pass this in the most vile manner possible, knowing full well that it will be challenged and possibly overturned. Seems this would be a key selling point in november. We struggled and fought for over a year to bring you, you the American people healthcare, and the Republicans are taking that away from you. Is it possible this is all politics as usual with we the American people being sold out for votes? Something to think about.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I have had that thought too, that there is more to it than just passing the bill

Personally, I am beginning to think that the whole push by any means necessary for the HCR Bill is to see if it will make enough Americans put the guns on the table to stop it so to speak. Much like a child does things to test the limits of what their parents will allow.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well, we know even if they do this it will be challenged. Of course that takes time an the damage created by this will last for awhile. Also, if they are this quick to do this in the face of the American people. Do you think they'll even hesitate on cap and trade, of amnesty for the illegals. This whole thing seems like one big litmus test.

join