It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens HAVE visited earth - Finally... tangible evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
OK now let me get this clear... The guy "Lordpye" whoever that is, arranges for a genetic testing laboratory to do not one but a whole series of tests on the starchild skull.

The results of those tests which obviously took a long time and according to the article were repeated multiple times confirms that a large portion of the DNA of the starchild skull is NOT human.

Then half a dozen or so knuckledragging yahoos who would not know the inside of a genetic laboratory from their stinking behind proclaim its fake, debunked long ago (regardless of NEW findings), it has an x chromosome so it must be human (I won't even try to make anyone understand that one), move along, nothing to see here...

The stupidity of some of the comments I see just makes me ill. Lurking IS an option you know, that way you don't let your fingers on the keyboard make a fool of you.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

In 2003 we had a DNA analysis that used human-only primers to recover the Starchild's mitochondrial DNA, the DNA outside the nucleus, which comes from the mother and her genetic line. That meant its mother was human. But we could not recover its nuclear DNA, which comes from both mother and father, which meant its father was not a human. Unfortunately, with the recovery technology of 2003 we couldn't prove what he was, which left us in scientific limbo. The "no result" from the search for the nuclear DNA clearly meant Dad wasn't human, but we could not prove that fact beyond all possible doubt.

The logic, or lack thereof, in this paragraph shows that it was written by someone with little to no experience in the field of genetics. To suggest that an inability to recover a fragile, organic molecule from archaelogic remains means that the father "was not a human" is scientifically and morally irresponsible. All it demonstrates is the well-known property that nuclear DNA is much more fragile than mitochondrial DNA. This has been known for over twenty years.

Now, in 2010, there have been many improvements in the recovery process, and those improvements have been applied to the Starchild skull with the stunning result you see below. This is a gel sheet that shows a clear recovery of its nuclear DNA, which could not be done in 2003.

Again, false. This "gel sheet" is simple gel electrophoresis, a technique that predates the discovery of DNA. It's just a medium to pass molecules and electric charge through. As for the ability to recover nuclear DNA from archaeologic samples, this has been done, with varying degrees of success, since the late 1990s.

The next two screen shots are taken from the national genetic database at the National Institute of Health, NIH. That public-access database is a centralized repository of all genetic information generated by geneticists all over the world, and now covers essentially all living organisms on Earth, from various kinds of viruses and bacteria, to various kinds of crustaceans and fish, to all kinds of animals and plants, including great apes and humans.

Again, false. The database contains genetic information on a very small, biologically usefl subset of animals, mostly rats, mice, rhesus monkeys, zebrafish, frogs, rabbits, and humans. Of course, there are more animals than this, but those are the most common and widely studied.

For many species, humans included, there are already nucleotide sequences covering entire genomes. Therefore, sequences from the Starchild's DNA can be directly compared against this vast database to look for any matches. In one such comparison below, you see the text below the blue line at the bottom (if you can read it, sorry it's so fuzzy) that 265 base pairs (a good length) of recovered Starchild nuclear DNA matches perfectly with a gene on human chromosome 1. This verifies beyond any degree of doubt that some of the nuclear DNA seen in the gel sheet is from a human being

In the one below, and again at the bottom, you see the stunning report that in a string of 342 base pairs (another good length), "No significant similarity (is) found." To recover a stretch of base pairs as long as that with NO reference in the NIH database is astounding because it means there is no known earthly corollary for what has been analyzed! This incredible anomaly will put the Starchild in history books!!!

Once again, whomever wrote this article shows they have little to no knowledge of genetics. 342 base pairs is not "a good length" of DNA whatsoever. The human genome is roughly three billion bases long, meaning this reference sequence is only 0.000014% the length of the human genome. Current molecular genetic standards require a set of probes, typically probes that frame the sequences being compared, and the bits compared must show some unique trait, either of the species or individual. Comparing such a small portion of a rather ambiguous bit of DNA. Chromosome 1 has better chance of containing mutations due to it's status as the largest chromosome, leaving it open for events such as breakages and Robertsonian translocations.

I should add that I still can't reveal the name of the geneticist or where he works until we are ready to formally present his results to the world.

Of course not

[edit on 3/19/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Remind me not to accept donations if I ever make a groundbreaking discovery. I had no idea it would be detrimental to a person's credibility..

Here's a rundown of what you're missing by skimming through the details:

-The Starchild skull (along with a normal Human skull) were discovered in Mexico seventy years ago.
-They are dated to be around 900 years old.
-There is no consensus on the diagnosis of the deformity.
-DNA analysis recovered mitochondrial DNA confirming it has a Human mother.
-Nuclear DNA could not originally be recovered, which is apparently unusual and led Pye to be convinced the Father wasn't human for some reason.
-Due to advances in technology, Nuclear DNA has finally been recovered.
-"265 base pairs of recovered Nuclear DNA matches perfectly with a gene on human chromosome 1."
-"342 base pairs of recovered Nuclear DNA has no match in the National Institute of Health database."

I can't say I know much about DNA but from the sound of it, this is quite an unusual find. There's not a definitive diagnosis in the case of the deformity, although the best argument seems to be for Brachycephaly. Also significant is that the brain capacity of the Starchild skull is 200 cubic centimeters larger than the average human adult size, which if I'm not mistaken is somewhat near the difference in brain capacity of a homo sapien and a homo erectus. I don't believe there is a definite correlation between cranial capacity and intelligence though considering whales, elephants and dolphins all have larger brains than we do.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Oh! Here's the UFO Hunters episode on the Starchild skull for those interested (Obviously, it predates this recent announcement):

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

on the fence; I'll give it a couple weeks...
I'd have to agree...I wont make any conclusions at this point, but I'm leaning towards this never going anywhere...this will probably be the last we ever hear of this, just like everything else...for once, I would just like to see someone come through, and this would be great if it actually amounted to something...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy

I can't say I know much about DNA but from the sound of it, this is quite an unusual find.

It's not unusual at all. Longer stretches of nuclear DNA are incredibly hard to reconstruct from archaeologic samples, and the process introduces all sorts of ambiguous reads, such as only being able to know if the abse at a given location is a purine or pyrimidine, meaning you only have a 50-50 shot at knowing what the base actually is. Additionally, the skull obviously belonged to someone with massive issues of developmental genetics, introducing a whole new set of problems into the analysis.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I love how members are saying it looks like an ape not an alien, or it can't be alien hybrid because then their dna would have to be a match for ours, unless they have the genetic technology etc. Do we really know what the aliens look like or what technology they have? I would loooooove this to be legit - as I believe most others on ATS would to - but it is probably not. Wouldn't we be hearing about breaking news like this elsewhere? It is a bit hard to believe when the OP can't back it up with actual evidence, and when the dude can't get enough financial backing to prove possibly the biggest finding in Human history!

Although TPTB would make sure no one funded him to make everyone believe it was a hoax....hmmmmm....

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I hope it turns out okey for Mr.Pye, he deserves it.
He isnt getting any fundings for his research, as all anti-mainstream scientists/researchers..

He has a lecture from 1999 I think called ' everything you know is wrong' and it is pretty interesting stuff...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Yeah that's proof all right.
There is no way Mother Nature could create a deformed being like that.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Looks like someone's looking for some attention.

This is not evidence.

Next please.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
If there was real tangible evidence of Aliens. We wouldnt hear about it from a MAILING LIST.

I completely agree that life exists elsewhere in the universe.. and I have had my own UFO experiences, but as of yet that is all they are.. Unidentified-Flying-Object....it would be dumb not to believe in extraterrestrial life with the billions of galaxies and trillions of stars inside those galaxies... but a mailing list? really? come on now. You can do better than that.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

G'day VneZonyDostupa

I read the "documentation" regarding the "unique fibre structures" inherent in the bony matrix of the skull.

www.starchildproject.com...

Have you read about that?

If so, do you have an opinion about it?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Actually the Starchild is fully alien. The aliens attempted to rewrite his type of genetics (more akin to Fungi than mammalian) into what could pass for Terran RNA in the hopes of establishing a world order to stop the reptilian invasion of 2012.

What they didn't account for though was capsaicin spreading through self pollinating chillies and it's effects on nerves which whilst half human and half alien reacted by having his muscles crush his skull into that shape. Prior to that the treatment everything was going swimmingly.

By way of accounting for their faux pas the aliens then screwed around with a female human's genetics and planted them as markers into the Starchild skull. they downloaded his brain into a new body and killed the woman who we now know as his mum.

Once in a chilli free part of Earth they created a working model which would populate Earth's treasures over time with clues as to the inevitable future of the reptilian invasion; peppering tales with mythical backgrounds, science with questionable results and forums with lavish amounts of idiocy.

Of course I will tell you how I got this information but I'm waiting for a swab to return from a DNA testing centre which is well known for uncovering aliens. Once I get the swab (and sell shares in the company) I will reveal all.

Until then gold, shares in Google and air miles are accepted as donations.

-m0r

NB: Heck if unsubstantiated claims is all we need around here then I think I've done well!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Aliens HAVE visited earth - Finally... tangible evidence

You gotta be SNIP kidding me... What about: Giza pyramids, Abu Simbel, Baalbek platform, Angkor Wat, Machu Picchu, Tiahuanaco, Chichen Itza, Ollamtaytambo....??? Just to mention some of these ancient structures with IMPOSSIBLE geometry, sculptured straightly in entire mountains or cut in angular massive rocks, with laser precision, built as no other modern equipment could do....
What about the giant skeletons found in excavations around Asia and Middle East??? What about the conical giant skulls found in the Andes???
What about all these UFO sightings all around the world??? And lets cut off this "weather-balloon-satellite-venus-swamp-gas" SNIP , I'm talking about large discoid objects, large pyramid flying objects, large cigar-like objects and many other LARGE non man made objects seen everywhere.
And what about millions of witnesses and abducted people that report contact with extraterrestrial beings????
What about the statements of retired astronauts as Buzz Aldrin, Edgard Mitchell, Pavel Popovich, Aleksei Leonov, Alexander Balandine??
What about the statements of former military as John Lear, Milton Cooper, Marina Popovich, Uyrange Hollanda??
Notice I mentioned americans, russians, brazilians... professionals from different parts of the world that confirmed the same thing: Aliens are here and have been here for eras.

And for WHAT we need the result of the DNA test of the "star child" skull, if Dr. Chang from GENOMA PROJECT already confirmed that 87% of OUR DNA strand, is ALIEN???

Give me a break!!!

[edit on 19-3-2010 by ucalien]

[Mod Eidt - Profanity]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/3/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

G'day VneZonyDostupa

I read the "documentation" regarding the "unique fibre structures" inherent in the bony matrix of the skull.

www.starchildproject.com...

Have you read about that?

If so, do you have an opinion about it?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

Hiya, Maybe. I was actually hoping you'd post here. You usually bring great discussion and wonderful questions wherever you go =)

As for the fibres, the pictures I've seen as examples of the "red residue fibers" were all from cancellous bone that was intact until cut open by the researchers. This certainly allows the possibility that the residue is a marrow remnant. A few years ago, I would have said marrow couldn't possibly last that long, even in bones that thick and intact. However, two years ago, paleontologists discovered several dinosaur longbones that still contained soft tissue and marrow. So, with that in mind, and considering the "starchild skull" is much more recent than those dinosaur samples, I would have to lean toward the residue being some form of degraded marrow. Of course, there are very simple tests that could confirm or deny this. However, I've been unable to find any information about whether these tests were carried out or not yet.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamrealistic
They tested the skull and found both Y and X chromosomes...don't children inherit the Y chromosomes from their fathers?

Ok yes. The Y DNA are used in analysis to determine family history. But apparently the ongoing research of this child could not find Human DNA in the father's chromosomes. Essentially, this child is human because of the mother. However, his father's DNA indicates daddy was not. So it is like a child conceived between 2 people of different cultural background. The child would inherit both features, eye color, skin color etc. based on both mom and dad. So because our technology can only analyze that of Human DNA (via this research and among other Earthly native things), the Y DNA could not be found relating anything Earthly. I hope that made sense. Really trying to get my point across amid a tired mind, lol.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
Give me a break!!!

Gimme some sugar baby*

The very microsecond that something 'tangible' comes to show the slightest bit of truth to any of those claims I'll be all over it.

Until then,

I'll be seeing you.

-m0r

*That means evidence to a sceptic

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

G'day m0r1arty

I have been trying to duplicate their results:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a8362b635d8.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm not feeling so well, but I'll give it a few more goes.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

That was good Maybe, maybe not!!

I think you'll need mushrooms and Tabasco sauce too - I'd recommend a spicy brushetta myself (maybe with a beer or 2).

Have fun with you research!!

-m0r

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Persephone1

Originally posted by Iamrealistic
They tested the skull and found both Y and X chromosomes...don't children inherit the Y chromosomes from their fathers?

Ok yes. The Y DNA are used in analysis to determine family history. But apparently the ongoing research of this child could not find Human DNA in the father's chromosomes. Essentially, this child is human because of the mother. However, his father's DNA indicates daddy was not. So it is like a child conceived between 2 people of different cultural background. The child would inherit both features, eye color, skin color etc. based on both mom and dad. So because our technology can only analyze that of Human DNA (via this research and among other Earthly native things), the Y DNA could not be found relating anything Earthly. I hope that made sense. Really trying to get my point across amid a tired mind, lol.

It's awfully hard to say the father's DNA isn't human when they've only managed to piece together 0.000014% of the genome from the skull. That would be akin to deciding you are the person seen in a photograph by looking at one mole on your pinky and nothing else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join