It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians are coming - to drill in our own backyard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I have been hearing rumors of this as well as China drilling near Cuba too. It looks like the Russians will be the first to "Drink our milkshake!"

The Obama administration is poised to ban offshore oil drilling on the outer continental shelf until 2012 or beyond. Meanwhile, Russia is making a bold strategic leap to begin drilling for oil in the Gulf of Mexico. While the United States attempts to shift gears to alternative fuels to battle the purported evils of carbon emissions, Russia will erect oil derricks off the Cuban coast. washingtontimes.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
shocking

What's wrong with that? how many backyards have 'you' bled dry?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
shocking

What's wrong with that? how many backyards have 'you' bled dry?
you mean me personnaly? I haven't drained anyone's backyard...how about you?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv
I have been hearing rumors of this as well as China drilling near Cuba too. It looks like the Russians will be the first to "Drink our milkshake!"

"Your Milkshake"? And who`s "Milkshake" have you been drinking then?
If i was that good at makin a ridiculous statement, i would walk on my hands and teach my ar*e to talk.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I don't understand your question...could you post it again in American English please?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Me? no but I didn't create a thread title of "The Russians are coming - to drill in our own backyard". Hence my quotation marks when I refered to 'you'.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

What i meant was the ridiculous comment you made refering to milkshake and that fact that it been yours and refering to them as after it?Considering who has been having their "milkshake" for years? You have more neck than i girraffe to say that. Thats what i meant.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Are you implying that America is drinking another countries milkshake? you must not have seen the movie I am quoting from I am guessing....?

if it doesn't make sense to you I don't have the time to explain it. sorry.

new topics

top topics

join