It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romancing the Real Estate Agent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Why is it that your relationship with a real estate agent is like a high school romance?! Don't believe me? Try spending a year trying to sell your home, unsuccessfully, and in the meantime viewing new homes with said agent that you'd ultimately like to move into. The listing contract ends, and your selling motivation ends...You look back over that year and ask yourself, was I really happy the whole time? Did he really do everything he said he would? It's time for me to move on, and I have to let him go...

So I tell him I've found someone else - I do the right thing and I'm upfront about it. I say it's been great, you're a wonderful person, you're really great at what you do...It just didn't work out. I need to wash my hands of this and try something new.....What did I do?! Was it something I said?! (kid you not, those are the exact words from his email).....At this point, I don't want to "hurt" him because he really was a good friend. I've already contacted another real estate agent, so I feel like I'm "cheating" - So I go into feelings-protection mode....It's nothing you did, nothing you said, you were great! There's plenty of fish in the sea...You'll find someone else that will make you happy!

Seriously...Sometimes you just have to sit back and laugh....I'm romancing my real estate agent....

[edit on 3/18/2010 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
don't look back! you'll see the tears and you'll run back to him!

Seriusly though people need to grow up...no offense to the real estate guy

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
LOL - Thanks

Dry those tears up sunshine - Life goes on

join