It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They ain't stoppin' yet : Dems looking ahead to pass Cap And Trade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hell they really, I mean REALLY want to screw us before they have their corrupt butts out of office eh?

If the health care crap doesn't start a revolution, this will. Remember what was in the bill? Mandatory home inspection, taxes on everything, climate change police... ect...

Dems Already Looking Ahead to the Next Fight: Climate Change

The fate of President Obama's health care reform package is still up in the air, but he appears to be already taking on an equally challenging and contentious agenda item -- climate change legislation. Former President Bill Clinton met with Senate Democrats today to talk about climate change, CBS News Capitol Hill Producer John Nolen reports. The visit follows a meeting in the White House last week Mr. Obama had with 14 senators, including six Republicans, according to Daily Beast columnist Richard Wolffe. "The White House remains surprisingly confident that they will be able to pick off enough support from the opposition party to move forward on these major issues [including climate change], even in an election year," Wolffe writes.

What's next? Tax on ammo? More powers to the FED? Amnesty? War? Draft?

It seems to me that these people will never stop. The only way to AVOID VIOLENCE, for now, is to be elected in state legislatures and pass laws to make this kind of unconstitutionnal BS void in the state.

I'm sick of people complaining about my signature and not saying a thing about the subject at hand. There, no signature.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You like McVeigh so much. You do realize that NOBODY likes McVeigh. The government uses him to threaten the citizens against looking too hard at Waco or Murrah. The citizens know that he was part of a govt plot that deliberately put bombs under a day care center. He was obviously CIA. There are so many more murderers out there you could use for a signature. Why this one?
Then again people aren't positive that he ever died. The government could have sneaked him out and given him a cushy job somewhere else. He could even show up on ATS. I doubt though that he is alive. Representing everything people hate about their government he wouldn't last long if he was exposed. I mean he killed little children. Maybe his bomb wasn't what did it, but he was a part of it.
I know this is off topic. The moderators can snip it out if they want to. They can deduct points if they want to. They can ban me if they want to. I don't care.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by m khan]

new topics

join