It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your opinion about the late Bill Cooper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have been listening through the 20 first episodes of Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon, a short-wave radio broadcast series from the early 90's. He has many interesting theories that seem very plausible to a novice like myself, but then I'm not in a position to know if what he says is accurate or even true. So, I turn to ATS; what is your opinion of the late Bill Cooper, should I take his theories serious?

-Acharya

[edit on 17-3-2010 by Acharya]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My personal feeling is that Cooper's late writing is well worth reading .. after he stopped subscribing to aliens being real, and caught on to a coming deception.

It still seemed a bit far fetched to me until this past year, but now I am beginning to think he was pretty right-on. This is only my personal opinion... I'm sure others will disagree... but I don't subscribe to the extraterrestrial threat being a reality.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think he was another Hero that they manage to kill and deserves to be put list with the rest of them for when the truth comes out.

I liked his work some thepriesi take in, Others go above my head

Thanks for pointing out that site their is a few i have not heard

the intro to his show is so annoying

R.I.P

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Ive read "Behold A Pale Horse" at least a dozen times. I guess you could say its my "go to" book whenever I have a few minutes to kill.

I enjoy the fact that 90% of the book is not even written by Bill himself, just works done by others that he compiled to further his theories.

I know A LOT of people here think the man was a terrorist or a loon, but I found him to be very genuine in his concerns for our country. The guy even predicted 9/11. Sure, he kind of lost it towards the end, and his death remains controversial, but look at anyone who has similar experiences and you'll find similarities. Howard Hughes ended the same. Very paranoid towards the end, always thinking he was being threatened and followed. The sad thing is, in the cases of those two men, they actually were being followed. By the FBI, CIA, and god knows what other nefarious groups.

Bill Cooper went off on Alex Jones and called him all sorts of names, kind of funny if you can find it. Look it up on YOUTUBE

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I think he was a little too self-righteous and pragmatic for his own good.

Some of his information was hilariousy inaccurate, but he also presented some really good material.

new topics

top topics

join