It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO following plane - Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I was just checking video's on youtube of "UFO's" from my city/surrounding area.

I found this video. It was taken on February, 10th, 2010 in Lloydminister, Alberta, Canada.
It appears to show a small UFO following a plane from behind.
Ive seen people commentating on the video on youtube calling it an orb. It does appear to be a small white orb.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Not sure what to think of it.
It appears to pass under the rear wing and over the front wing. It's very hard to tell cause the video cuts out just as it intersects the main wing.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed, It would be interesting to know who and what was on that flight. The off worlders seem to take an interest in certain people.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Could it be a plane miles behind the plane in question?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of that. At first I thought it could have been reflection or something on the lens. But I don't think it is either. Not really sure what to make of it. I didn't see any reflection on the fuselage of the plane as it gets close, and for it to be seen that easily from that distance, for as bright as it is I would think it is a decent size (larger than the navigation lights for example).

The youtube poster does have some fairly questionable videos on his page.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Id say no.
At 1:09 of the video you can see the object in front of part of the plane.
I see what you mean though.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91

Id say no.
At 1:09 of the video you can see the object in front of part of the plane.
I see what you mean though.

Fair enough. I have nothing else to add except I don't think this video is
going to be deemed the smoking gun or disclosure. It's wobbly, old and cuts
off. There is nothing to go on. We should turn our eyes to the sky and keep
looking. Eyes to the sky, and cameras on tripods ready. Pea's out!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
The youtube poster does have some fairly questionable videos on his page.

To put it mildly. This guy is a nut. Alison Kruse nuts. Complete with "morphing aircraft".

[edit on 2010/3/16 by IAttackPeople]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

I have never seen a plane morph into another plane. Thanks for sharing.
Losing credibility here. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this youtube posters word holds no value.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hahahaha, that plane is clearly banking right, changing the angle of view of its wings. You can clearly see the right wing engine when its banking...

Some people are just retarded....

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voltronos

Hahahaha, that plane is clearly banking right, changing the angle of view of its wings. You can clearly see the right wing engine when its banking...

Some people are just retarded....

I think that is what Iattackpeople was demonstrating through posting. I am
assuming you are calling the youtube poster retarded and not another member.

Just checking, I find it odd that you would need to break down the video as if
we had assumed it to be a morphing plane.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Yes, I was referring to the youtube video poster. Sorry I did not specify. Thought it would have been obvious.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Voltronos

No worries. No harm.
Have a good night.
Keep Your Eye To The Sky!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I know you wont believe but anyways for those who say morphing dont happen>
I was on the front in street with 2 neighbours ,it was 2 maybe 3 years ago, WE was under the bonnet of his car,We heard a noise looked behind us and seen in the sky a handglider comeing straight level with our street not very high.
We turned back round carrying on under the bonnet and the noise stopped but shouldnt have as the hangglider was slow and we was waiting for it to pass over listening.We looked round and it was heading behind the house next to us crashing down as it turned side on and just before the roof top it sped up made a whooshing sound,it turned side on it was all grey black no man hanging under it , it looked very advanced boomerang shaped sorta, like batmans plane but dark grey alive moveing skin or looke that way like water with sun reflection only grey swirls round black with lights bright, lights going fast like a strobe,IT was did you c that man yea what the f was that . I said its crashed,its crashed on the field behind your house.which is marsh type wet at the bottom of spoil from a coal mine now gone .we ran behind and nothing was seen this thing went straight in to the marsh it was only a small marsh 100ft by 100ft bottom of spoil hill small hill one you can run up in 60 secs. im being straight up here.we was on scene in 20 secs
this thing changed right infront of us dived into the mine before this mine was levelled they spent ten years waterproofing it,NCB used a company called cementation mineing ,Also they took loads of brand new machineary down acording to the layed off miners and sealed it all in they couldnt understand this as at the time they thought it was for them to use and tunnel shoring up stuff, all these pits are joinned up in lancashire around here, planklane ,golborne ,parsonage,parkside and a few more iall are deep mines.Now did the ufo go under to the mine this is only my thought since being into ufos . this is the truth.

i Believe these ufos or some of them can take any form they want to .iThink way beyond any concept we can percieve, we are stuck with what can be and what isnt allowed, Because of physics. this other world alien tec may be wierd to us and from diff dimension or a diff part of galaxy.which gives advantages in our world,Especially if your from a 6th dimensionel part of the universe or an otherverse,watching beings in 3 dimesions.

[edit on 3/17/2010 by dashar]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
That orb is with great probabilities just a second reflection of the bright tail light (brightest between all the plane lights), reflection made on the window..it appears that the filming is done through a window.

In fact..the second bright light, the left wing light, is seen also a few times (when the plane is captured without motion trail, therefore the ligths themselves don't have trails, resulting in maximum brightness).. here it is an example:

Also, to the end of the movie, when the plane goes behind the vertical "edge"... and the "orb" have more and more speed, catching the plane... this is the result of the decreased angle between the direction of the camera pointing to the plane, and the windows surface..geometric orientation...

The question is: the person which filmed this..is he aware about that?

[edit on 17/3/10 by depthoffield]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
For what it's worth.
A MUFON field investigator reports UFO's turning into fake plane's.
www.earthfiles333.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The morphing plane is a poor one, easily explained by the plane banking. Also that guy posts orbs in his house which is probably just dust... ruining his credibility.... but still I find some of his footage is interesting.

Also, he seems to catch a lot of "orb" flybys and really weird planes with mismatched panels, sometimes black, sky color (clear) or green... weird

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Strange the video has been removed from youtube, any other copies? I didn't get a chance to see it.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I saw something odd the other day, I was pulling into a dark car park which happens to face an RAF base. I noticed two lights in the sky, one above the other. One was clearly a good 30 feet or so below the other. The one below then dimmed in a matter of seconds, moments later the top one dropped altitude and became apparent it was a chopper, which descended rapidly back to base.

So either they sent a chopper up to buzz a chinese lantern, or they had some other kind of aerial visitor that they weren't too happy about. At least, that's the impression I got. The sighting was short so I was left confused for the rest of the night.

But sorry, that has nothing to do with orbs following planes .^^

new topics

top topics

join