It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange thing happened to me last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
First of all I want to say that I started to dream (or to remember dreams to be more precisely) almost all nights at least one dream. It lasts for couple of months maybe. Earlier in my life I could hardly remember any dream at all.
So last night I dream that I am in some hospital standing near the entrance. And three girls walk in. My eyes catch a very pretty girl. As she passes by me I look at her eyes – they are brown, very beautiful, beautiful angel‘s face and it is so clear and in front of me. And her face is all covered in tears. I ask her „Why are you crying, girl?“ She answers „Because of orchids“. The answer seems so logic to me at the time. Then I asked several more questions. Sad but I can‘t remember what I asked and what she answered. But the first question and the answer made a deep impression on me.
Then everything dissappears and I start to think about what happenned. I am pretty sure that I was not awake. It was like I was searching for logical answer while dreaming. And suddenly I started to hear a voice. Nice calm voice. Clearly as it can be. Maybe even more. I couldn‘t understand the language (it was similar to latin or something), but I felt like it wants to tell something important and on some level it resonated within me. It lasted for some time and the voice dissappeared. Then I felt a very strange feeling. I can‘t describe by words. But like soon will something happen. Like I am kinda escape the body. I was not freaked of that. But the last moment a silly question popped on my mind that I need to change the position I am lying (I was lying on my left side almost on stomach) to be more comfortable for whatever „was coming“. When I tried to move my head first my head and probably my body started to shake (I remember head shaiking very clearly) and then I suddenly was fully awake. To my surprise I was really lying in that position and I was aware of it when the voice talked too. I know when I am fully awake and from the moment I talked to a girl till I was awake I was like half awake.
I have never felt anything similar in my entire life. If there‘s anybody that can try and interprete I would be grateful.
Am I going crazy? If so – I want more, please.

Sorry for my english.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Pitons]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Pitons

hmm..very interesting dream. As for the girl crying over the orchids, do a google search and see what you can find out about orchids in dreams or in real life. I'm not even close to be a botinist, but that's where I'd start ..

As for the voice....this type of thing has been going around for about a year now, I posted a thread on it last year and there are a few others that have expienced this phenomnon as well...I have no idea what it could be.

I not sure what to tell you about the turning in the bed...if you have access to a video cam, I'd set one up in your bedroom and see if there's anything you might capture. I know I'll be doing the same through out my whole house..

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Very interesting! Lucid dream, or partial lucid, explore that side, as perhaps you have a predisposition towards that skill.

Don't dismiss what information you get in your dreams, as crazy as it seems - BUT be aware that you are interpreting it through your waking undertanding of reality. A bit like trying to understand the ocean by studying a jar of sea water collected from the sea and given to you.

Stephen La Berge - "Lucid dreaming" is a great book and mine of information. I suggest keeping a dream diary, as soon as you awake reach over,pick up the diary and pen and write all you can remeber about your dreams. It gets easier as you do it, and then hopefully you can become more lucid in your dreams.

I don't think your going crazy, but I'm not so sure about me....

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Can't find any specific about girl crying over the orchids. I will need to look further into this subject. I guess I will read yours and others threads about voices. Good idea about camera. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 21st century man

Lucid dreaming. I read about other guys who believe are experiencing this stuff. I guess I am more leaned towards lucid dreaming thing more now.
Thanks for info on a book. I will look for it. I never did a dream diary, but I have so many dreams lately that I probably will do so.

About going crazy - you know when you experience something "out of this world", you start to think whether everything is ok with you
Or wrong with others. Majority can't be wrong, right?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I have a book about dreams and what they mean, if you want me to look through it, just give me a buzz

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This may be a bit of a stretch, but in a hospital setting, the prefix 'orchid' can refer to the testicles. Ie, an orchidectomy is the removal of one or both testicles. I don't know if this relates to anything you saw or read about during the day before you went to sleep....?

John

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Perhaps orchids mean diversity.

There have been estimates made that there may be as many as 30,000 species of orchids! And botanists are still discovering new species, in lesser-known areas of the world. The orchid family is also one of the most beautifull one.

Perhaps if you visit the hospital, and many orchids are dying it means that the diversity & beauty of the human kind is dying.

The three girls could represent life paths.
Good, Neutral, Evil. Obviously the pretty one crying over the death of beauty is the good one.
But the three could mean anything and its important you try to figure out what could the number three mean in the dream to you.

Hope I made sense to you.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Moldy

If you have spare time I would be thankful.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Millions

Hm. I hope that's not my testicles to be removed

No I can't remember any exceptional experience related with tescticles and such at recent time before that night. Actually I can't remember when I was in a hospital last time (not counting the check for army or smgth like this). Probably in my childhood.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Pitons]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

Wow. A very nice interpretation. It makes sense to me. I am starting to believe it was a message for me. Also I must add I sleep very well all the time (like a baby) and don't have any problems getting asleep after awakening after a dream. But that time I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. I just thought about what has happenned. It made such a big impression on me.
And we probably all witness that humanity is rushing in the wrong direction.That means to me that it is dying. The beauty of humanity is dying right in front of our eyes. More and more fundamentally wrong souls come to the Earth in physical human forms and probably not only. I see it and it is so painful for me to watch. But maybe that's just me.
And three girls. Why there had to be three girls. And I clearly catched only the girl pretty "out of my mind".

I will try to think about it more before getting asleep and ask to show more signs to me. I will do my best to be worth it.
I am getting really obsessed with this. It was so much more beautiful and "real" than this physical world. I want more. Much more. That's like narcotics.
Fundamentally I feel there's something much much more than this physical world now out there. Yes I had read similar stories, about astral projection and such. But I have never felt any experience with any of this and thought - well good for them if they experience such things. Now I am interested. But I have to be better prepared.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pitons

Hmm... if the girl was thin and pale, it says you will have an invalid in your family, and much unpleasentness. Other than that, nothing about orchids, and the flower section was completly useless. Hope it helped

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Moldy

She was thin. I'm not sure about her being pale. Her beauty was almost beyond my brain level to understand. Or it just seems to me now.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join