It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next country to send a Man to the Moon will be....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ok folks what country do you think will be the next to send a person to the Moon and how do you think this will make the U.S feel ?

Aside from what country will be next , just when do you think this may take place ?

I would guess it may be a joint venture between Russia and perhaps India . As to when , I would guess 15 to 20 years ?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I think it's funny how you say "next" country when there are tons of people on here who would fervently dispute the evidence of USA being the first country to land there at all.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I didn't think we were allowed to go back to the moon...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Whichever country goes to the moon the next time, I look forward to the grainy black-and-white footage that will come out of it, and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I think it will be a joint between Russia, Iran, and China.

Then US will be pissed and they will bomb Iran...

Maybe probably in 5-10 years from now and it maybe the cause of WWIII

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Maybe Russia or China will be the next to send men to orbit the moon.

Remember this from about five years ago?

Moscow, July 26 (RIA Novosti) - Russia's Federal Space Agency and its major space rocket manufacturer, Energia, are working on a new space tourism project, agency spokesman Vyacheslav Davidenko said Tuesday.

They will soon be offering a two-week, $100 million package tour, to include a visit to the International Space Station (ISS) and a tour around the moon.

Two tourists have ventured into outer space thus far: the U.S.-born Italian Denis Tito, 60, set off to the ISS on April 28, 2001, and South Africa's Mark Shuttleworth, 27, went there one year later, on April 25, 2002. The men each paid $20 million for their week-long trips.

en.rian.ru...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
China.

Five years.

The treasonous U.S. government won't give a damn. They'll clap and cheer while we still haven't replaced the shuttle.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Who would dare? It's America's moon, dammit!

All bought and paid for with the best Nazi knowledge that money and a war pardon can buy. Who do these commies think they are? Go find your own moon to land on!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
Who would dare? It's America's moon, dammit!

All bought and paid for with the best Nazi knowledge that money and a war pardon can buy. Who do these commies think they are? Go find your own moon to land on!

Erm, I have to correct you there actually.

Some of that darned moon is mine, I bought some of it.

www.moonshop.com...

My bets are on Vatican City by the way, they have been hiding that moonbus ship in their vaults now for far too long.

(I am joking of course)

[edit on 15-3-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The vatican? LOL, popes in space! Thats a new one.

Looking for God maybe?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a681b45dece0.jpg[/atsimg]

I would've said probly china or india.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by wayaboveitall]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayaboveitall
I would've said probly china or india.

I am in agreement with you there, if there is another country that travels into space. I do however have doubts that any other country will send a man to the moon again.

They would probably get hit with missiles that Nasa is smacking of the moon these days.

PS: I like the quote, "Build a man a fire and he is warm for day, set him on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life!"

Mental,

[edit on 15-3-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Virgin Airlines.
Then maybe who knows, Bill Gates, Wal-Mart might have discount trips, Google, Hewlitt Packard. Pick your technological giant.

But if you insist on a country I would say Japan.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i think this says it all...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wayaboveitall

That pic is disturbing

Who ever it ends up being I sure hope its within the next 15 years anyway .

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
POOOOOPES IIIIIN SPAAAAACE

www.youtube.com...

Anyway, I'm betting on either India or civilians. They'll find some dust and rocks and be like "wait, people thought they hoaxed this? Why bother?"

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hmm, probably Russia or China in 5 -10 years. Americans would probably act (in public) as if they didn't careor applaudto them. But in forms of secrecy, Americans will probably be really angry and make 'mistakes' that looked liked it was the Russians/Chinese fault for not doing something right! Or worse or better.

top topics

join