It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally watched Loose Change - Final Cut... and it's the best film I've ever seen regarding 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
One thing guys..... Loose Change The Final Cut was made in 2007 right? The better one with more evidence would be the one made in 2009, Loose Change 9/11 An American Coup.

Wow... I wasn't even aware that this film existed.

I just watched the trailer:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Core of corruption is the best documentary I have seen regarding 911. Its very thorough and to the point.

If someone were going to watch one doc concerning 911 I would recommend this one.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Removed post by mikelee. .

[edit on 3/15/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

Those of you (including myself) who seek the truth would fair better to place your enthusiasm as well as your backing into something more substantial than "loose change". Just my opinion, you do not have to nor do I expect everyone to agree with it.

Take care...Mike

spelling

[edit on 3/15/2010 by mikelee]

Well here's the deal...

I've already seen enough evidence to know basically all need to know... I've conducted my own investigation and reached my own conclusion.

I'm basically done with 9/11 research but I do from time to time still watch films and other videos about the subject... just because it's so fascinating to me how obvious it is that we were lied to...

In all honesty it really should be obvious to people that 9/11 was the biggest scam of all time... And all it takes to make it obvious is a few days of research. (Building 7 should make it obvious all by it's self)

I mean how much more evidence do we need?

The only question I pose to ATS... and continue to bring up countless times:
Do TPTB want 9/11 to eventually become exposed? I mean after all... they did such a sloppy job covering up and executing the event... could this sloppiness of been on purpose?

Hitler and company pulled off the Reichstag Fire in 1933... 12 years later his country came crashing down while other countries eventually rose to power.

So could 9/11 lead to the destruction of America?... thus giving other countries or possibly the United Nations power?

Basically... could the exposure of 9/11 lead to the real New World Order?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

" The only question I pose to ATS... and continue to bring up countless times:
Do TPTB want 9/11 to eventually become exposed? I mean after all... they did such a sloppy job covering up and executing the event... could this sloppiness of been on purpose? "

Could be . TPTB may be arrogant enough not to give a damn if the Truth finally came out or not . Insulated within their Power structure , they might even have planned for a eventual Back Lash of Public Opinion , and are smug in the belief that they have insured immunity from prosecution by the Fear and Intimidation that their Minions can inflict on those who would come after them . How could Any Normal Human Being think that way ? .Geez....

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
When I first watched Loose Change I was blown away honestly and I accepted most things without doing my own research. Until I saw the documentary that came out called 'Screw Loose Change'

Screw Loose Change: Not Freakin' Again edition

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

Where as the Loose Change guys quote like a partial paragraph or whatnot or uses quotes out of context, the Screw Loose Change guys show the entire article small example of how loose change did if a guy quotes "I think blah blah blah" well Loose change prints the "blah blah blah" but leaves out the person saying "I think" which sorta changes the context by removing the qualifier of the hypothesis and gets stated as fact when it wasn't.

Loose Change blew me away when I first watched it, but I was ignorant and took it hook line and sinker since I trusted it. But seriously watch Screw Loose Change, it made me go AHHHHH....

Still lot of questions, but it's good to see all sides where Loose Change flubbed a few things

[edit on 3/15/2010 by Cito]

[edit on 3/15/2010 by Cito]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Could be . TPTB may be arrogant enough not to give a damn if the Truth finally came out or not . Insulated within their Power structure , they might even have planned for a eventual Back Lash of Public Opinion , and are smug in the belief that they have insured immunity from prosecution by the Fear and Intimidation that their Minions can inflict on those who would come after them . How could Any Normal Human Being think that way ? .Geez....

Or a certain sect of the TPTB have been set up to fail.

We may be pointing the fingers at America, Israel, and the EU... and maybe they all become exposed, crash and burn... then the United Nations comes in and solves the worlds problems (and Russia, China, India, and others rise to economic power.)

And it could all be by design.

I smell a sacrifice in the making... seems like Nazi Germany sacrificed it's self for the next step towards Globalization... and now it's America's turn to sacrifice it's self.

Problem • Reaction • Solution.

Germany and Japan were a problem and it led to the foundation of the United Nations.

America could be the next problem that leads to the United Nations becoming the ultimate Global Authority.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I agree with you and you make good points. I just believe that "loose change" does not in any way need to be the moniker for any one or group. Thats all. Being a retiree of Uncle Sam I know without a doubt that one incident on 911 did not happen the way the official story says it did. But, I cannot prove what I know to be a fact so its frustrating to know the facts but not be able to offer up any proof to back it up. The same way with the entire 911 story, I think we all know its bunk however we need to be wary and very picky regarding what we allow to pull us in to it's allure. Just telling a story about an incident/event in order to attract attention and / or fame is a set up for failure and the truth about 911 is an aspect that demands not only 100% credibility but an air tight & unapproachable collection of evidence. Loose Change simply is not that.

Take care,

Mike

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by mikelee

The only question I pose to ATS... and continue to bring up countless times:
Do TPTB want 9/11 to eventually become exposed? I mean after all... they did such a sloppy job covering up and executing the event... could this sloppiness of been on purpose?

Hitler and company pulled off the Reichstag Fire in 1933... 12 years later his country came crashing down while other countries eventually rose to power.

So could 9/11 lead to the destruction of America?... thus giving other countries or possibly the United Nations power?

Basically... could the exposure of 9/11 lead to the real New World Order?

Yes, I also believe that is the ultimate agenda to 9/11. Once it's proven to the masses that 9/11 was an inside job, 'when the time is right', this will initiate the forced and planned destruction of America. All roads leading to the New World Order and 'true peace and security'.

People will be begging for it, once the 9/11 inside job corruption is fed to them on the national news.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I watched it today myself

I think it's brilliant. Very well constructed, presents some compelling evidence. There were a few bits that had me shrugging and saying 'well that's not really evidence of any kind...'

but overall I loved it, more people should watch it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join