It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquakes in Various Places!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Yep, and over 600 dead from it so far.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
6.5 in Mexico City or the vicinity. The quakes started quieting down but then we ended up with a few volcano eruptions and the worst oil spill in history.... so plenty of other crazy things happening.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i agree.

it's time!!!!!!!!

Revelation 11:13-19
(13) And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
(14) The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
(15) And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
(16) And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
(17) Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
(18) And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
(19) And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

the oil spill - the third woe?

GOD's servants will destroyest those that destroy the earth!!!!

if we do not honor BOTH our Father AND Mother, we are in error!

most of you on this thread might very well feel that it is wrong to say the Earth is your mother, but if not, and GOD who is spirit, is your Father, then WHO is your mother?

GOD made two genders in the likeness of "their" image for a reason.
the principles of creation do not change, all through every realm.

GOD doesn't intend to destroy the Earth, GOD intends to save it, because he formed it to be inhabited.

Isaiah 45:18
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I agree that the earth is not going to be destroyed. Actually, a new earth will be created after the old earth is destroyed by fire/fervent heat. This new earth will be a global "Garden of Eden" or "Paradise." All who do not die their second death in the lake of fire will live eternety in this new earth which merges with a new heaven. I don't call earth my mother because my belief is that God has no gender. He is referred to in the masculine sense because man's hand wrote the bible and masculinity is used to represent power. Plus, when Jesus was born, we all know Mary was His mother.... and He called God His Father. So the earth was not His mother, simply His dwelling place. Beyond the Father/Mother aspect, I agree with you. I'm not knocking down your explanation either. I'm just explaining my understanding to you. God Bless YOU!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
As for the earth being destroyed that is a common misconception for religion.
When the scripture talks about a new heaven, did God wipe out all the galaxies and start over. No, why was it ruined? No, he was establishing a new order in the heaven one that would see the eviction of Satan and his demons, and welcoming those with a heavenly destiny, that's what the new heavens mean.

By that line of reasoning it means the new earth isn't a brand new physical earth just like there is not a brand new physical heavens.
Just like Satan and his demons are removed from influencing the heavens, they are removed from influencing earth, for 1000 years anyways.

This new order or system is so different than the previous one it can be considered like a new earth. An earth where Jesus has the power to bless the planet, and actually stop earthquakes from devastating the planet. He illustrated his power over nature when he calmed the sea, when he was in that tempest storm when he was on the earth.

It is obvious to all our poor planet is not blessed by God or Jesus at this time, they are basically letting nature take it's course, while Satan is still around, so really he gets the blame for all this mayhem going on, after all he started it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join