It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience of Life Before Birth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

As you may be aware from my previous threads that i sem to experience a lot of very lucid dreams that all seem to carry some sort of meaning. Last night gave me the strangest, most lucid dream i have ever had. When i woke up i immediately thought, its not time to wake up yet...not the usual, rub my eyes or turn over, just a sincere urge to fall back sleep quickly, which of course i couldnt as my little boy started having a coughing fit (chest infection), so i attended to him.

Anyways, my dream went something like this, i will try to decribe the devices used as much as i can.

I was in a labratory of sorts, not a lab that we would be in such as at university or hospital, more a lab that looked like it was made of light, different colours of light. There were a small amount of extremely small babies, the were lowered into this flat completely glass box. There was nothing in this box, it was levetated and the glass all around was perfectly clear. The room looked like it was made of light. the next thing i kew, i was one of those babies laying in the box next to other babies. I was looking around, it didnt look like there was glass as the light was so powerful. This retractable lid began to clse over the box, once it had closed the glass changed into a pattern, a pattern of flowing and moving water, this made it feel like i was in water. What i didnt know at this point was that water was being poured into the box with us, as the water was being projected onto the box, it felt like the real water was fake. i can only assume the projected water was being used as a distraction to the real water. I then began to feel the water around me, but it didnt feel like real water, it was very light, almost like a gentle breeze. the next thing i knew i was totlly covered in water with these other babies. At this point i then became one of the people looking into the babies, they were floating around playing with eachother. I could tap on the box and they would respond to me. I then attached them to me and said 'Lets go then. its time to start', at this point i woke up...

The feeling of the dream was of extreme joy and happiness, there was no fear or negativity about it at all.

Has anyone ever had these dreams/experieneces of percieved, life before birth?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I have never had a dream of experience like this, but I enjoyed reading it.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Perhaps the dream was supposed to end there and you were supposed to start living. ? It is a interesting dream. I haven't had any dreams like that, though it is interesting, that I have had many dreams that could be similar to your before birth scenario. I have had dreams of being contained in more or less prison setting, where i was kept watch on with other people. Perhaps you are a young soul and your dream is that of a young souls beginning, thus making me an older soul with maybe a rough past, hence the prison setting... ?

Keep Dreaming

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Myendica]

new topics

join