It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Element 115 if it was stable ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If this reported element was stable it would have countless life changing effects on all human life.it is supposably the key to interstellar travel and the fuel for the suggested hidden craft at area 51.
I found Bob Lazar's info on this element to be very well spoken and not to have any real exageration to it. I am curious if there are any proffessionals on ats who could shed further light on this subject?

Be Well

[edit on 13-3-2010 by triplescorpio]

[edit on 13-3-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
guess im in touch with the crowds mind oday i havent read any threads or seen any on ats in awhile proly just coinsedence so i started one and five minutes later i see another post from earlier .
odd sorry not trying to ride the coat tales i understand if it has to be closed
Be Well

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I personally dont know enough about this element 115, but I'd love to hear what some knowledgable people have to say about it. I dont trust Lazar.

I wonder if that alienscientist guy people speak so highly of has anything about it on his site or his videos.......

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
guess im in touch with the crowds mind oday i havent read any threads or seen any on ats in awhile proly just coinsedence so i started one and five minutes later i see another post from earlier .
odd sorry not trying to ride the coat tales i understand if it has to be closed
Be Well

G'day triplescorpio

Sorry mate.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Please contribute to the original thread linked above

Closing

Thank you