It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Royal Family actually ever die?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Came across this today, its quite interesting if this is your sort of thing...it of course may not be...

www.reptilianagenda.com...

"The Queen Mother... now that's a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think To be honest, the Royal Family hasn't died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It's sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it's Lizard, because it's cold blooded, it's much easier for them to do Frankenstein s**t than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they've got the secret of the microcurrents, it's so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. "

QUOTE [taped] from Christine Fitzgerald - Princess Diana's personal confidant - who then threatened to sue if the transcript of the tape - a tape made in front of witnesses - appeared published in David Icke's Book 'The Biggest Secret'

Yes I know shes "died" but did she really? Do any of them actually die? Are they actually the SAME group of reptilian entities who just change their "outer skin"? This practise may seem impossible to us, but we are just looking at this from our limited understanding of how we have been programmed to see.

Don't think of people like the Queen Mother and Queen Victoria, as different people' Think of them as the same person which after a while has had to replace their coat.

Like one of them gets to a "human age " of say 70 then has to die/disappear only to return . They just keep coming back over and over, using their advanced technology to achieve this.

The key is the vibrational current. At that vibrational current, they can manifest anything from anything. its like a holographic image. We are all mineral and water vibrating. This is all an illusion we are living in. Ihat's the secret. You know when the monarchy's fallen, it's not the end of it- They will manifest in another form. The reptiles have never been defeated and this is the closest they have come to it. The reason they are so threatened today is because the Earth is in such trouble and the mental power of people is returning.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The Royal Family are as reptilian as you and I.

The only difference with them is that they have access to the very best medical care the world can offer, whereas I have to make do with the NHS. And they probably lead a slightly healthier lifestyle than me.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I read the entire link, and what I took out of it was that you don't have to be smart to be powerful, just different.

I agree with the part that said this planet has been visited by many different types of aliens over the centuries, it just makes sense to me somehow.

The part about coming back into another another skin sounds like reincanation to me though, which I do believe in, and IMO has a lot to do with the "vibrations" or "electrical currents" within the body and is what everyone considers a persons spirit. This is also somehow tied into our "electric universe".

Star and Flag. Good topic.

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Funnily enough, I was asking Princess Margaret exactly the same thing this morning. It's a tricky one!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
"The Queen Mother... now that's a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think To be honest, the Royal Family hasn't died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It's sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it's Lizard, because it's cold blooded, it's much easier for them to do Frankenstein s**t than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they've got the secret of the microcurrents, it's so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. "

I find this subject interesting, though I don't believe in it in any possible way ... don't rule it out, though! And I mean no disrespect but I gotta say the above paragraph had me and my roommate uncontrollably laughing out loud for about five minutes. I particularly love "it's so micro."

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

The part about coming back into another another skin sounds like reincanation to me though, which I do believe in,

Yes i believe in re incarnation too but it doesnt involve THIS though does it!!??

They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit

So that THE same entity lives THE same life as before just in a different skin. Its like they are never actually having to die?? Humans re incarnate but have to die physically, then get re born in a totally different body, time and place. These things seem to not actually die and by doing so maintain the same position of power in this density.

(I have mental images of them sat in a container vessel thing waiting for their body to be re cloned from the small peice of flesh they've taken as described above....eerr how freaky.)

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Was just thinking about this earlier during the news while watching their *Royalnessessss* (said with lots of snaky "hissss") being trot out in public for something or other - a grand affair and such. You know, the horses, the patent leather...

All in all it wouldn't surprise me - but I'd be looking in the direction of clones over reptiles.

Ya never know though do you!

peace

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The original quote in the OP is said to come from Princess Dianas personal confidant.

QUOTE [taped] from Christine Fitzgerald - Princess Diana's personal confidant - who then threatened to sue if the transcript of the tape - a tape made in front of witnesses - appeared published in David Icke's Book 'The Biggest Secret'

Ive always suspected she knew more than they could ever have wished or wanted her to know. Below is a quote said to be from Diana herself.

It is clear that Diana knew about the true nature of the royal family's genetic history and the reptilian control. Her nicknames for the Windsors were the "lizards" and the "reptiles" and she used to say in all seriousness: "They're not human"...The brotherhood obsession with Scotland, she said, was because thereare many entrances their into inner-Earth where the physical reptiles live... She said that during the sacrificial rituals the Queen wears a cloak of gold fabric inlaid with rubies and black onyx. The Queen and Charles have their own ritual goblets, inlaid with pecious stones signifying their Illuminati-Brotherhood rank. The Mother Godess says that that queen makes cruel remarks about lesser initiates, but is afraid of a man code-named 'Pindar' (The Marquis de Libeaux) who is higher in the Satanic heirarchy.

Incorporated in this category, are extraterrestrial species such as the Illuminati, Draconians, Grays, Annunaki, and the Reptilians, to name just a few. During the sinking of Atlantis, the technology which projected a protective beam around our planet, was deactivated, as the beam technology sank with Atlantis.

www.stargods.org...
Its certainly thought provoking stuff. The Queen's name alone is interesting dont you think. eLIZabeth

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

It is interesting it should be stated that the spelling of the name was changed with Elizabeth the First. using Z instead of S was a trend that came out of italy and the queen adopted the spelling. I don;t know that he name has any signifigance outside of coincidence. That said I also don't believe in the repitlian ideas but I must admit I have done little research so my oppinion doesn't count for much on this subject.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebulldog

It is interesting it should be stated that the spelling of the name was changed with Elizabeth the First. using Z instead of S was a trend that came out of italy and the queen adopted the spelling. I don;t know that he name has any signifigance outside of coincidence. That said I also don't believe in the repitlian ideas but I must admit I have done little research so my oppinion doesn't count for much on this subject.

Cheers

Interesting thanks, I just wondered then what beth might mean. Apparently it can mean house.

uk.encarta.msn.com...

E LIZ A BETH

Lizard house??

A House of Lizards??

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has ever brought this up... but,
have you noticed how there's never any flies buzzing
around Buckingham Palace?
I mean though they're small... they're so micro, it would
be difficult to see them on TV, but I occasionaly wander
past the Palace and the lack of insect life leaves me pondering.

Assuming the link is true (gasp!) then Balmoral must be like
a rotting log for them to sit and soak in the 'evil (pronounced
eevel) aura.

Another thing, isn't 'Eliz Windsor' latin for 'I love Gekos'?
Great thread though.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by A boy in a dress]

new topics

top topics

join