It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great footage from MOREseeingUFOsPA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Most would probably say this was a plane in the shot. I'm not too sure as she keeps staying zoomed right in and not so much showing it's movement.

However, she does has some good footage and goes out of her way to call the police and find if there's anything in the area. I'd say she isn't doing this for fame and additionally there are heaps of other night vision video's out there displaying the similar sightings.

EDIT: Seems I can't get the link to work.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10/3/2010 by nightrun]

[edit on 10/3/2010 by nightrun]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This video qualifies as "stupid lights"....

www.nomorestupidlights.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
OP - Don't be fooled. Run a search here at ATS for seeingUFOsPA and see whats up with her.

I'll let the evidence speak for itself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Does this lady not understand that she could fly on a few of those "UFOs" for about the same amount of money she paid for her video equipment and computer?

I seriously hope she calls the police again so she can get in trouble for abusing the system. Who in the right mind calls the police on flying jets!?

[edit on 10-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Did the video where she calls her son a P*&&# for not wanting to shine the laser at one of the planes still there? What a freak of nature!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think something is fishy about her to tell you the truth.. If it's not all an act, then there is something really wrong with her.

In her video she says they are 200 - 250 feet away! She has lost her mind, even I can tell from the video that those trees are a little less than 200 feet away, and the aircraft is further. Those aircraft have to be more than 2 miles out (10560+ feet), you can tell because their lights are showing a little scintillation and she needed a large amount of zoom and focus to get a good shot.

She needs to invest in a measuring device. Or a plane ticket.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by alexander_delta

Thanks for the links guys, I will have to spend some time looking into it abit later.

Don't be so quick to judge all night vision videos though. Not having the NV equipment myself I don't have a solid opinion about the videos on youtube but I have seen a star move and stop dead still after crossing the sky.

The thing about photographs being blurry I guess it's not easy to take footage of an object that it only light and so far away. In time, hopefully....

brb

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I think something is fishy about her to tell you the truth.. If it's not all an act, then there is something really wrong with her.

Of course I don't know for sure, but I got the impression that no, it's not an act and yes, she really has lost it, she thinks planes are UFOs and she can't judge distance.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

Oh no, I love night vision / infrared vids I really think they show some things (no matter how improbable) that bring up CRAzY questions.

My problem is with this particular nut in PA. To have 48 vids that all show these "fake plane ufos"? It's no act. She's off her rocker. Youtube got rid of her once, now she comes back with a slightly modified username to attract her small army of converts to her altar of worship to herself. She is glory hungry to a shameless degree, IMO.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

G'day nightrun

I humbly & respectfully suggest that if you really are interested in this topic of UFO's, you should become a lot more discerning in your "research".

This video has been made by a woman who is:

Delusional

or a.....

Hoaxer

That is apparent very quickly, if you apply only a very modest amount of rational thought to her material.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Totally agree with Maybe..Maybe not..

Having seen a lot of her video's I'm absolutely sure she has a form of mental illness at work here. She shows some very bizarre behaviour quite a lot of the time from sitting out side singing folk tunes to the planes to wanting to flash a high powered laser into the planes cockpit.

The fact that she lives in direct line to two airports over the tree's you see in every one of her reports and she keeps calling very obvious planes UFO's with a rather worrying glee in her voice really sends chills down my spine and I have to worry for someone's safety here especially the many people on the planes that she wants to buzz with high powered lasers.

Whilst I understand and respect people who have a mental illness (I myself suffer severe depression) there are sometimes very worrying pointers to those needing help.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
THEY ARE PLANES!

come on!

this is getting ridiculous with this lady.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Great footage from MOREseeingUFOsPA

Seriously?

They're great if you're a plane spotter.

They're less than useless for UFO evidence.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Notice the absence of anyone defending Ms. Allison in this thread. That's a testament to the great work people on ATS and other venues have done debunking these videos and exposing her lunacy. This is a victory for anyone who takes this subject seriously.

Of course, now that I've said that...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Notice the absence of anyone defending Ms. Allison in this thread...

Even more than that, where are the other eye-witnesses? Surely if these objects were real, there would be at the very least one or two other eye witnesses w. camera footage or testimony to show. Where are the Penn Township Cop and the Constable that allegedly saw these 'craft'?

I checked w. Alison directly in hopes to find these individuals, and after checking local registries, they either do not exist, or she gave me fake names. At any rate, she hasn't come forward w. any attempt to get their testimony on camera to make herself credible, and neither have they.....so...

No one would love to believe these are real ET craft more than I, but in light of the above facts, there's only one conclusion left...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by alexander_delta

I LOVE the link to this site... thank you...
As a skeptic I try my best to not insult the poster too much, in all honesty I'd sooner have more posts than less posts... but I am distinctly interested in daytime footage rather than nighttime footage...

My nickname for this type of post is:
teeny-tiny-lights-in-the-night-sky-that are-really-lanterns-or-jumbo-jets... (TTLITNSTARLOJJ for short...)

But I have to say that I like the site that you link to just as much if not better.

Summary of this video I am afraid falls into TTLITNSTARLOJJ

All the very best!
askbaby

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yeah, she must be on a convinient flight path or near some military base. I can't deny a couple of her videos have got me thinking, but the rest just say "crackpot".

The sooner she ditches the "fake plane" saying the better.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Yeah, she must be on a convinient flight path or near some military base. I can't deny a couple of her videos have got me thinking, but the rest just say "crackpot".

The sooner she ditches the "fake plane" saying the better.

She's about 30 miles from Pittsburgh international Airport ( a major airport) and less than 10 miles from the Allegheny County Airport (a smaller regional/municipal airport).

She is in the landing path of both airports -- i.e., she is located East of both Airports, and both airports primarily use east-west runways.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
just a plane i hope someone on here has better photo's then this
i do believe there's life out there but please lets keep it real on here.
please .because your killing me with these bad photo's

thank's
_javascript:icon('
')

top topics

join