It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Life Lessons from Einstein

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nostradumbass

He had Asperger syndrome...

Good thread. Great quotes.

I believe Einstein was an average dude. That just was really bored and did a lot of common sense thinking and questioned things a lot.

Two common myths being told in this thread are:

#1 ) Einstein had Asperger's. INCONCLUSIVE (myth/speculation).

It was merely speculation that he may have had a MILD case. However never PROVEN. So please don't spread these rumors as facts. They are speculations please present them in that Context!! You are being misleading.

#2 ) Einstein had an IQ of 160. INCONCLUSIVE (misunderstanding)

IQ tests are commonly argued by many researchers to be inadequate at best, and often times do not gauge many facets of intellect that should be measured, while other aspects are measured in inaccurate or inconclusive manners.

Thus a pragmatic approach would be to throw all IQ tests and their scoring systems in the trash, and attempt to create a much more simplistic measuring system that takes account for many overlooked aspects of prior testing methods.

I really think the odds are that Einstein was a average guy most likely.

This cult of personality stuff gets way out of hand.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

Thank you or posting this.....I really enjoy it and find that a lot of these things I already do.........life is just that simple.
May God bless you richly my friend.!
..........thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

This whole Op is good stuff, it isn't often that you get to read (readily) any of Einstein quotes. However, I must say, that your signature is just as good as the OP and summarizes, quite nicely, some of his sayings.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It takes great arrogance to show such disrespect for a man who achieved more with one paper than any of you will achieve in your entire lives.

You must be profoundly small and insecure to make such statements. Truly human you are, in the worst sort of way.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

I work with a doctor whom I suspect has Asperger's syndrome. He doesn't seem to be able to read emotions, and has extreme difficulty dealing with people. (He's a radiologist, so he doesn't come into contact with patients very often.
When he's leaving for the day, I've told him to have a good evening, and he just keeps his head down. The xray techs say they have the same problem with him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join