It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank Of America Does it again!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
They repossessed yet another home wrongfully!!!! I am starting to think one of two things, this is no accident anymore, or these people are retarded!!!!

Article Tools EmailPrint
Woman says Bank of America wrongly repossessed home
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
By Sadie Gurman, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
A Hampton woman is suing Bank of America, saying one of its contractors wrongly repossessed her home, padlocked the doors, shut off the utilities, damaged the furniture and confiscated a pet parrot, though her mortgage payments were on time.

Angela M. Iannelli, 46, suffered "severe emotional distress, embarrassment and ridicule" as a result of the company's "de facto foreclosure process and seizure proceedings," attorney Michael Rosenzweig wrote in the suit, filed Monday in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court.

Source

Sorry if this has been posted prior I did search and came up with nothing.

When will this madness be stopped????!!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

They should be treated as common criminals...The CEO, COO, whatever, should be arrested.

older case here

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I agree 1,000,000,000,000 percent!!!!

I'd love to see them all sitting in the highest security prison that there is!!!! I'd pay for a tour to see them behind the bars!!!! I hope people stop dealing with them altogether as well, like today!!!!

Thanks for the link to the original story... Both these homeowners must be going through hell.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
People need to start doing two things. First, make sure someone is present in the home at all times, and make sure that person is armed. After a few unhappy surprises, they might consider getting their act together. Either that, or set traps when they leave.

top topics

join