It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sopranos!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Watching the season 5 finale at the moment.

It's been a great season.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm at the second episode of season 6.

A bit of a cliffhanger for once in the premiere. The more this show progresses, the more and more I am impressed with Edie Falco as Carmel Soprano. I've been wanting to start watching Nurse Jackie for a few months now and I think as I finish this one up and work through a few others, it's going to be dropped into the queue.

I'm on the final stretch of episodes. It's been a great run.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think I have watched them about 50 times lol,I have CD set,seems never get tired of watching them

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Watching the series finale of the Sopranos at the moment.

I'll post my thoughts as soon as it is over. The entire season six has been great. They really did a great job keeping this show awesome from the pilot up to the finale. I hope the finale keeps the pace.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Just finished it and loved it!

What a great show and I think they did a a fantastic job on wrapping it up. I'm interested in reading some blogs on some theories on why they did what they did in the closing minutes, but overall I think the show was one of the best.

With a show like this, there's not really an easy way to wrap it up neatly for the viewer who's watched from the beginning. But I'm more than content.

Now I'm off to read some blogs.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

It would have been interesting to have gotten your viewpoint prior to reading the blogs.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Well I offered what little I had. I'm very satisfied with the way they ended the show. The fact they flashed it black a few seconds earlier than I expected threw me off a bit, but only for a moment. I assumed once Meadow walked in and sat down they would fade out with a shot of them all sitting together. The fact it went just as she walked in caught me off guard and it made me wonder. But I think it was great.

There were so many ways to end it. Tony dying, AJ taking over, Tony in jail.. none of them overly satisfying. The fact it was left so open and with the viewer speculating, I think it was the perfect conclusion to an amazing show.

I'll comment more on various theories later.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join