It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Centenarian Chinese grandma sprouts mysterious goat horn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Nuh uh...I revised it...so it would be fresh & for the correct thread

I figured it would be snipped

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Only one thing to do...

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Therian
Bah read up on it becdfore you post crap. its a wart or something else why bring someones misery to the forum.. your and a ss if ever one was born.

Since I am the OP I am assuming that you are speaking to me.
I thought it was an interesting alternative news topic. It is kind of rare to see a horn sicking out of someones head. If you don't like it just skip over it.

It is against the rules on ATS to call people names but that's ok. I can see that you are unable to spell or use proper punctuation so you must not be too bright. Either that or you're just an a--hole.

Good day to you.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
some people pay good money for them things.

i mean horns for their own heads.

way cool!

the other old lady's horn looks like a pumpkin stem.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Is it just me or is anyone just generally grossed out by the horn? Especially that one posted alongside the old woman's of a man, I think it was. Seriously, typically I have a strong stomach, but this is just making me nauseous.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Stellar Divinity

Yeah, me too. Could you imagine trying to sit down and eat dinner with this poor woman?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My guess is that it is Satan manifesting through an earthly body, ready for full compsase at 2012.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I would be curious to hear if there was any sort of Chinese prophecy where women sprouting horns was one of the warning signs of things to come...

The Chinese people, for the most part do not believe in Satan. They believe whatever their government tells them. I wonder if the Jim Rose Circus Sideshow has any slots available....

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
dude that would suck!! I wonder if it would be painful to get cut off?? It kind of reminds me of tree dude.

img.metro.co.uk...

<< 1   >>

join