It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolvers!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plato986

Not true. There are a plethora of small hand guns substantially more power full than the .25 When we think of concealment, we always think of "pocket" guns. Mid sized revolvers and semi autos can also be concealed comfortably. And you don't sacrifice stopping power.

Your right,there are plenty. I was speaking more from personal preferance. Most of the time I wear jeans and a tee shirt. There is not a lot of room to conceal anything. So I prefer the smaller flatter, nobody would guess I have a gun on me,type of gun. Althoough I rarely carry one anymore. Unlees I am going to big city,like San Francisco, its just not worth the hassle I would get into if the police caught me.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
^Ahh, I gotcha.

A six-shot, rimfire, single action revolver introduced about 1870

British Thomas .450 inch Self-Extracting Revolver

"Patented in 1869, this was the first English revolver to make any attempt at simultaneous extraction and self-ejection."

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by Plato986]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plato986

Originally posted by nyeff

This brings up a pretty good point. First if concealment is what you want....don't get a revolver,and a litle .25 semi is what you want. Put it in your pocket and no one will know its there.

Not true. There are a plethora of small hand guns substantially more power full than the .25 When we think of concealment, we always think of "pocket" guns. Mid sized revolvers and semi autos can also be concealed comfortably. And you don't sacrifice stopping power.

Aye, ontop of that my cop friend has a full size Glock 9mm he keeps in an abdomen holster (fits between his boxers and his pants). and two extra clips he keeps in a hidden waist line holster around the back. Don't ask me how he pulls it off comfortably, but you couldn't tell from looking at him he has it.

<< 1   >>

join