It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates talks about ‘vaccines to reduce population’ (quoted)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
"Microsoft founder and one of the world’s wealthiest men, Bill Gates, projects an image of a benign philanthropist using his billions via his (tax exempt) Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, to tackle diseases, solve food shortages in Africa and alleviate poverty. In a recent conference in California, Gates reveals a less public agenda of his philanthropy: population reduction, otherwise known as eugenics." link and article:

From Voltairenet.org

Now this is very clear why the immense vaccines donations have been made, already mentioned here before on another ATS thread, asking why?, what are the hidden motives? link:

Bill Gates donates $10 billions...

"Dumping toxins on the Third World"
As a solid reader of Thierry Meyssan's work at www.voltairenet.org and of his books, this article have made me want to share it on ATS.
Worldwide, people believe that all the vaccinations and freebies sent to the poor countries are a goodwill gesture from donating countries. A few are given by good intentions, and many just created to kill. Time bombs, genetical defections, modified food, toxic gifts, etc...

"A new form of eugenics?
Gates’ interest in inducing population reduction among black and other minority populations is not new unfortunately. As I document in my book, Seeds of Destruction, [7] since the 1920’s the Rockefeller Foundation had funded the eugenics research in Germany through the Kaiser-Wilhelm Institutes in Berlin and Munich, including well into the Third Reich. They praised the forced sterilization of people by Hitler Germany, and the Nazi ideas on race “purity.” It was John D. Rockefeller III, a life-long advocate of eugenics, who used his “tax free” foundation money to initiate the population reduction neo-Malthusian movement through his private Population Council in New York beginning in the 1950’s."

It had reminded me of: "Kill them all, God will recognize his own. -Arnald-Amalric, 1208"

Be wary of friendly countries. They will betray you quickly while aroused by envy. Do not accept their gifts without offering the same back for them to try first.
By the time developing countries will realize the intentions of the gifts, it will be too late... Kaboooom!!!! No more people in our countries, "I'm president of no one but I'm rich, so who cares because I have strong allies! No one has voted for me, but I'm the best ruler between all my non-existent population." Have you ever read "Le petit prince" who lives alone on his own planet?

Where is the swine flu today? Where are the vaccines? Maybe in our foods, who knows... Anyway our foods became without nutrients (another thread also).

Excuse me Mr. Bill, you are the richest in the world can I marry your daughter? I'm the adopted son of the president of the 3rd world countries, we can give them your free vaccines. Bill: Yes of course you can! Excuse me Mr. President of 3rd World countries, can you adopt me as a son? I'm the son-in-law of Mr. bill the rich one, we have free vaccines for your people. The Mr. President: Welcome my son!

The whole word is a bitter joke just as this one... Am I right? or left?
who cares because our voices are only heard by enemies.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
No-one has the right to deny population increase.

Rich people say this - our own Mayor of Wanganui, NZ, has said this.

But this is only rich people against the poor.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kawacat

Exactly! No one has the right to do so! But who give rights in this world.
It's already a running business and profit is made out of it, whether financial or social or geopolitical. Life seems to not matter anymore for people who took a lot from it already.
Try to research the latest findings in Europe related to autism in children and vaccinations.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Why is there no source provided for the actual quote from Bill when there are for many of the other things? Isn't it a bit strange considering it's the most important, context would be nice.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RedAmnesia

Bill Gates says:

The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

William F. Engdahl reads this as meaning the following:

In plain English, one of the most powerful men in the world states clearly that he expects vaccines to be used to reduce population growth.

So William F. Engdahl has finally jumped the shark too, it seems. Honestly, from reading his books, I expected this to come but I must admit I thought it would take at least a few more years.

Any true AntiFascist or anyone familiar with the Gates foundation's dealings in Africa (I consider myself both) has no reason to defend Gates or his dealings. I sure won't.

But given that what Gates is doing is clearly sinister on the face of it, I see no reason to make up stuff just to give him a bad rap. The strategy the Gates foundation is following in Africa is immoral enough. There's no need to attach unfounded rumours to them, it will only turn off people who investigate the nature of the Gates foundation.

Maybe I am the only one but I can read Gae's statement without considering it to be an admission of planned population reduction by killing through vaccines. Anyways, seeing that the quote isn't verbatim but only a transcript of what Engdahl says he's said, I'm skeptical.

This is a sad thread for me because up to now I found Engdahl believeable and intellectually honest for the most part.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

Edit: Suppose Bill is the head of the cabal that wants to depopulate Earth. Would he admit to it in front of William F. Engdahl?

A question to re-.establish perspective to this story.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The idea is that by reducing the mortality rate there will be less economic incentive to reproduce, not that the vaccines will be used to create infertility.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I mentioned this a few days ago in another thread located here

Bill Gates: Lower World Population with Vaccines

However, I was unaware of the large donations that Bill made in the name of vaccines. Good catch star and flag.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackJackal

You are completely right, the details on this article are a bit expanded.
I have searched the threads before I post mine in order not to post double things. I will check your post right now dude.
However, this is a very important subject and it should have more than 2 posts, it needs more awareness to fight global control.

new topics

top topics

join