It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visioneers, Spontaneous Human Combustion and the Corporate State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
*Shameless Plug* But I do it because I care.....

Jeffers morning to all.

The movie Visioneers is a "suicide warrior's" guide to pure chayos that shakes the very foundations of our corporate cultural establishment.

I believe that the government should step in and protect my "freedom" by removing this movie from existence.

Jeffers Corp., the largest and friendliest and most profitable corporation in the history of mankind is a tribute to the American dream and a shining light for us all to emulate. "Because it was the Jeffers. Corporation that fisrt recognized how profitable society could be if we all forget ourselves and just worked together. Working together has provided us with jobs and happiness, a world built of peace and plastic. Where everything is wonderful and most of all..... Magic"
- Mr. Jeffers. (Jeffers corp does not support combustible activities or dreaming)

Please, let us discuss the hole this movie leaves in the cheap vinyl siding of our society and the ways we patch it up with pre-programmed reponses that this corporate culture has fed us since birth.

But seriously, there's some illuminati "Dawn of the New Day" bs and further insight into their psychotic nature. Wondering if anyone else picked up on that..... Thanks and have a good one.

join