It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Flashback: We Should Not Pass Health Care With 51 Votes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Obama Flashback: We Should Not Pass Health Care With 51 Votes

The videos documented Obama stating that healthcare should not be passed with 51 votes. However, Obama is now contradicting himself by supporting reconciliation.

Obama: Pass Health Care with 51 Votes

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
oh i hope they pass it. i also hope it is just a bunch of garbage like all the other ones they been trying to get passed.

if your wondering why? as soon as it gets passed the house of cards falls down.

yay - war.. good

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
what happens if Obama signs his name to an unconstitutional bill? furthermore, what happens if the implication can be made in any number of courts in any number of ways that Obama knew that the bill was unconstitutional when he signed it?

[edit on 3-3-2010 by checkers]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If we want to transform the country though, it will take the super majority.

Boy, for a FRELLING Constitutional Scholar.

He sure thinks he does not need to follow it!

Where is that Constitutional Amendment he is trying to pass? I have not heard it be suggested any where.

Any one out there? Have you heard?

Anyone?

The end of that vid has really shown his position didn't it?

Oh yeah, the SHTF very soon now.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I try to keep abreast of what Obama is saying and doing because much of what Obama does in not fully understood by the public. Whenever Obama says he is for something, he is not. He only appears publicly to be for it so that he can do the opposite. If Obama is against something, then he is secretly for it and will do so first chance he gets to prove he is doing what is necessary. So far Obama has been true to everything he has said in such cryptic Obama talk. He is for things just like he has confirmed what he is against by stating he is for it.

I would like to add some conspiratorial food for thought to the matter at hand. The only reason Obama is so hard pressed to affect major changes in American society is in order to (set the time-line) he has created by allowing himself to be placed in the Presidency when he never should have been President at all. The CIA, secret time travel time manipulators, have placed Obama in the presidency and only by successfully achieving certain specific acts within this current time-line will those foreseen future outcomes be achieved successfully as planned.

Should Obama consistently fail to achieve his time-line goals, his designer future time line will begin to disintegrate and of course Obama and the CIA time wizards cannot allow that to happen. This is why certain elements of legislation are being pursued no matter what the public wants and no matter what the truth of dollars saved or wasted. It's not about cost or effectiveness, it's about implementing major change in a time line that he was never suppose to be a part of. He is trying to achieve certain time line gestures consistently enough to ensure that a known future outcome occurs as viewed by secret technology being abused by elements within the CIA hierarchy of compartmentalized ATS departments.

Obama must achieve some key legislative successes in order to solidify certain aspects of the time line we are currently flowing in. His failure in this time line may be our saving grace, but I know that Obama understands what is at stake and so do the CIA handlers that are using Obama to achieve what no Army of invaders could ever do.

Nothing will prevent those that know what is going on to allow any failure that begins to nullify the future time line being sought. It is so important to Obama and his handlers that, nothing will prevent them from achieving such a quest because to fail to set the time line would bring changes not yet understood to our existing time line and then, the future would be anyone's guess. While this would be good for us, it would not be for those that are controlling what futures we live to experience.

Obama will attempt to pass national health care with 51 votes because he now understands he has no choice but to "punt" and must do something he said he wouldn't because if he does not, then the time line fraud will be discovered and the next future that would await Obama and his minions would not be what was envisioned.

Like I said, just food for thought. I cant prove anything and besides I don't care whether you think I am "way out there" because I am way out there and fortunately for me, it does not mean that what I stated is untruthful, just difficult to believe.

Let's hope that something happens that prevents or alters what happens to the health care bill because if it passes, it will begin a series of negative events that do not bode well for human kind. In fact, all of our worst nightmares would begin to materialize and as a nation we would be as they say facing war, starvation, public anarchy, chaos and all of our worst fears.

Let's hope that Obama fails to see that if he pursues such a 51 vote move, the backlash would be in the mega tsunami category and that could also prove to be the end of the Obama regime time line.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by checkers
what happens if Obama signs his name to an unconstitutional bill? furthermore, what happens if the implication can be made in any number of courts in any number of ways that Obama knew that the bill was unconstitutional when he signed it?

Is Obama preparing for all of the lawsuits that are imminent if his healthcare bill passes?:

United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit

A court of appeals hears appeals from the district courts located within its circuit, as well as appeals from decisions of federal administrative agencies.

Source

[edit on 3-3-2010 by checkers]

new topics

top topics

join