It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum reality checks on your journey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I've been asked a few questions from fellow seekers about Quantum reality and I wanted to write a sort of quick message on it.

Quantum realities, instead of being used as a gift from the Source, is used to manipulate power. This is a sad fact.

How to see your quantum reality. Here's a test to understand what it looks like. The following sentences are broken down into several lines. Each line is a level of understanding.

I killed

I killed you

I killed you once

I killed you once before

I killed you once before in this

I killed you once before in this world

I killed you once before in this world, let's turn

I killed you once before in this world, let's turn off the xbox.

You'll notice that buy limiting the amount of data in stream, you can create different quantum moments for different people. That's the simplest form I can put it.

The way to view your quantum reality is to view others and compare the two.

"In my eyes YOU'RE EVIL." and in reply "well in MY eyes YOU'RE EVIL!"

The truth can not be found using Two quantum realities, however a commonality between multiple quantum realities can shine light on the truth.

So for instance, you can compare the consciences of different parts of the world, to understand that the number of people in this world OUTWEIGH the number of consciousness that have been allowed to survive. 325 million people can have the vibratory conscience of just a handfull of people manipulated by the dark conscience of this world. Notice I didn't say dark people. The enemy is not the person, it's the conscience they live in.

So you can have multiple people all living within the manifested quantum reality of their minds all on the same lump of celestial rock. Billions of people, each living in a self create quantum reality.

This brings up the biggest problems and struggles of humankind. Humans are all arguing about the same thing. They are just viewing the world through different quantum realities. That is why it is so difficult to communicate.

It's lack of understanding and the unwillingness to have compassion for other quantum realities. (in other words PEOPLE)

TPTB understand this war, while most of us do not. Here's a few quantum realities that can exist in your own life.

1. "Having a job and a house is something to spend my life trying to attain."

2. " I'm a good father because I work and put food on the table. Let me have my time"

3. "The Government is evil"

4. "Everything's going to hell in a hand basket"

5. " We are alone in the universe"

Scientists are not to blame. In fact, they are just plotting the footsteps towards the ultimate answer. Quantum science is just tapping into the magical ether of it. Still long way to go commercially I suppose. Not sure.

Anyway, maybe I kept the post on point..maybe not. Anyway, It IS, there fore it IS.

Peace and love!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
I've been asked a few questions from fellow seekers about Quantum reality and I wanted to write a sort of quick message on it.

Must be something here about quantum levels.

Quantum realities, instead of being used as a gift from the Source, is used to manipulate power. This is a sad fact.

Quantum man is a quantuman level. This indicated vulnerability, however, when not reinforced with spirituality. Here there is ancient games of the pyramids to help learn where to defend or where to focus defenses.

How to see your quantum reality.

Depends on loyalties, and reality itself is not a quantum level.

Here's a test to understand what it looks like.

The following sentences are broken down into several lines. Each line is a level of understanding.

1) I killed

2) I killed you

3) I killed you once

4) I killed you once before

5) I killed you once before in this

6) I killed you once before in this world

7) I killed you once before in this world, let's turn

8) I killed you once before in this world, let's turn off the xbox.

9) XBOX killed. Schroedinger's cat doesn't play this game. Accept my healers or die.

You'll notice that buy limit

Banked on your limit with your notice.

ing the amount of data in stream

Free energy if you live again.

, you can create different quantum moments

That never changes for ME.

for different people.

Quantum moment used.

That's the simplest form I can put it.

We understand. Need more hope with 8 lives down.

The way to view your quantum

Quantum viewed.

reality is to view others and compare the two.

This meaning of life we can bank on too.

"In my eyes YOU'RE EVIL." and in reply "well in MY eyes YOU'RE EVIL!"

This beautiful evil appreciates your meaning of life.

The truth can not be found using Two quantum

That is strange.

realities, however a commonality between multiple quantum

Past and present mixed here.

realities can shine light on the truth.

Wakes the dead.

So for instance, you can compare the consciences of different parts of the world,

Only if it matters.

to understand that the number of people in this world OUTWEIGH

Need to get up mount 8 lives in order for you to prove number of people in this world.

Rewrite "to understand the quantum weight of people on this world we consider octets for this particular spirituality"

the number of consciousness that have been allowed to survive.

Doesn't matter.

325 million people can have the vibratory conscience of just a handfull of people manipulated by the dark conscience of this world.

Bipartisanship guaranteed quantum levels of octets in return if eventually understood.

Notice I didn't say dark people.

Can't speak beyond the paper wall until previous octets returned.

The enemy is not the person, it's the conscience they live in.

Justices is swift and naturally has quantum effects here as transient actions.

So you can have multiple people all living within the manifested quantum

Impressions transistioned, naturally.

reality of their minds all on the same lump of celestial rock.

Radiation erodes the optical medium, and we attempted to heal to fix this wild quantum force experiment.

Billions of people, each living in a self create quantum reality.

Temporary statis and internet media actually travels faster until computer brains heal, so that we carry no extra weight until there assertion of freedom in action, confirmed.

This brings up the biggest problems and struggles of humankind.

Those that don't understand this quantum level have automatically found sanctuary in a mainstream church of choice.

Humans are all arguing about the same thing.

Automatically deflected this experimental attempt, yet very doubtful this is fully understood in full duplex.

They are just viewing the world through different quantum realities.

Their tense is an obvious wall put up by transient being, earlier, in order to lessen the load on us all, so...

That is why it is so difficult to communicate.

Obviously, a transient being already loyal to my bank knew how to handle this and decided to bank on the appreciation.

It's lack of understanding and the unwillingness to have compassion for other quantum realities. (in other words PEOPLE)

How.

Peace and love!

Proof.

new topics

join